Lotion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Funk Lotion totally. They are like so awesome. They totally like rock the stage. You should like see Mr. Hadley play the keyboard. He like bangs away at it so it's about to fall off the stage he plays it so good. Like... yeah.

I personally like the Burts Bees Almond Extract stuff. <3 Expensive, but it smells like Danish Marzipan. <333333333

D: I lost m only jar somewhere in a grocery bag, though.

I like the Victoria's Secret brands a lot, and one that smells like Mango's and coconuts. <3~

[SIZE=7pt]Bath and Body Work's Fresh Pinapple.[/SIZE]

Cream, lotion, and mist.

I love that stuff, it smells so good.

If it were a guy, I'd marry it. :rolleyes:

Bath and Body Works for me. So moisturizing for my eczema, or however you spell it.

[SIZE=7pt]Bath and Body Work's Fresh Pinapple.[/SIZE]Cream, lotion, and mist.

I love that stuff, it smells so good.

If it were a guy, I'd marry it. :D
It could be male lotion. You could just marry it now.

I have 2 lotions called "Beauty Rush" They smell so sweet and feel nice!

I have strawberry and slice of heaven flavor!

Cherry blossom both of them and cotton blossom ^.^ I'm wearing cotton blossom now. =)

I love most of the stuff from Bath and Body Works.

But I rarely put lotion. I can't stand the feeling of having stucky hands from lotion. -twitch-

I have American Eagle lotion. It's OK I guess. Other than that, I don't use lotion that much.

my skin is really sensitive because I have a couple skin disorders...(eczema and keratosis pilaris, along with the occasional zit.)

so, I like Eucerin and other lotions that keep my skin moisturized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back