Lots of extra points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on my v3 i usally go straight to the shop . if you see a fishing pole, treasure chest,shovel,or plant buy them ! if you dont have enough points work for them .TRUST ME THEY ARE WORTH IT!

MY TAMA'S

V2:name dylan

V3:name ciarra tropical flowers

V3:name blaze ocean blue waves

Hey whats the maximum points for ver 3??? coz getting one tommorow so what is the maximum points plz??? :rolleyes:

i bought a chest twice, which costs 200gps and the first time i got a mirror and the second time i got 200gps so i practicly got my points bac!

and da weirdest thing u type in a password in the ver 3 and it gives u a ghost of sum sort i hav but i cant use it coz im not an adult yet(tama) i heard that it turns into a thing the shape of ur tama and copys ur tama!

well whenever i use the plants or shovels it either gives me a sun, a snake, or cake. but then i saw the lamp in my shop so i bought it (700gp) and used it and it gave me nothing. then i used it again and it gave me nothing. then i used it AGAIN and it gave me 5000gps!!!!!!!!!! when i buy them now they give me presents!!! :rolleyes:

Nice codes mandy but a wierd thing popped up when i typed in one of the codes well whenb i was typing in the honey one lemme see what it was ................ o it was a costume thats wierd. o and btw does anyone know how to use the stuff you get??? like boom box and caps

DON'T BUY THE FISHING POLE! I GOT THIS HUGE NAZOTCHI FISH AND IT KILLED MY TAMA!

(however, before the dying animation was over I downloaded)

BUT STILL BE CAREFUL!

If you buy a chest in the shop it will give you 1500g! And it costs like 80g!
I tried the magic lamp, too, but, I think that if you have luck a genious will appear, but in my tama, I only saw fog and my tama said "no" :blink:

I also bought a boom box, and it plays a very cool song! ;)

Please post some objects that have a special thing :furawatchi:
Good! When my v3 arrives (Between tonight and Friday) I will buy that!

i just bought a chest and i was hoping it would give me money but it gave me a wig!!! :furawatchi:

If you buy a chest in the shop it will give you 1500g! And it costs like 80g!
I tried the magic lamp, too, but, I think that if you have luck a genious will appear, but in my tama, I only saw fog and my tama said "no" :kuribotchi:

I also bought a boom box, and it plays a very cool song! :furawatchi:

Please post some objects that have a special thing :marumimitchi:
Please post some objects that have a special thing :chohimetchi:

My tama has an old fasioned record player and it can play batoven's 5th

A fishing pole I got 1,000,000 points and it only costs 1,000!

the chest gave me a melon!chest is worth 200gp and melon about 600 so its really cool see one buy it!

Question: What happens when the plant eats your tama? I think the pencil is special. Your tama can draw Mt. Fuji, think or even write 1 2 3 4 6 !!!

i just got my v3 yesterday any tips of getting quick points? :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back