LOTS OF KOOL STUFF 4 TAMAGOTCHI V3 !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

I am new to tamatalk and I was wondering how to get the shop codes entered in my v3

from Mac8222

:huh: :huh: okp :huh: po :huh: ; :huh: :huh: me to0o]oi-po00 :huh: fgggvg[plgp[p[p[734p2686o27p64[726427p34[82346p6d27o87g232g6876dg867872[4o74632[87op437843#64872o0p[46dg872p46g[7d4g6o427[6gp27d24g687
Please do not SPAM...

P.S I think Tam did a great job on the Shop codes and you should not be so harsh,she was only trying to help out,and save you the trouble of finding them at tamatown.comEven though she joined 1 and 1\2 years ago dosen't mean that she should know EVERYTHING about tamatalk!!!!

hey yol

I wanna make a log but i dont no if i can or how 2 sum1 pm me if u no how!!!!please oh n also can u change ur log in name mine is my name n its relai dumb coz i didnt no wat i was doin wen i made it so yeh!!!!!

luv sharzi

xoxo :ichigotchi:

reali*****

it sux my warning bar is on 20% and i didnt do anything. stupid ppl!!! :ichigotchi:

oh and how do i make a thing afta i write sumthin coz i wanna say sumfin bout my tama!!!!!!! help needed i neeed friends sum1 pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharzi

xoxo

hi,I am new to tamatalk and I was wondering how to get the shop codes entered in my v3

from Mac8222
Hi,

Go to the shop screen, then press A four times kinda fast and the shop keeper should look surprised. Then enter the code quickly.

IS ANY 1 THERE ?????????????PLZ REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Dont Put Spam Like That

DONT

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go onto Tamatown, enter HER username and then you can use the codes. (I think!)

Check out both links on my Signature! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) I am sorry if you think this is spam but plz dont count it as that i am very very confused because i my little sis got the tomamgotchi and i am ussally good at video games so i tried getting her some junk cause she wouldnt leve me alone but i am horrific at this so i got on my computer and looked stuff up and i somhow fond this topic watever its called but now i am even more confused than i orriginally was. is it normal to be confused and now im POed (srry)

yes i agree with you danielle thats the point of usernames otherwise why the hekk would they go through the trouble to make usernames if ppl use other ppls usernames :wacko: :wacko:

Although you said no fakes, it is a fake. I tried the suitcase 3 times and all it did was say ERROR. Sorry if it sounds a little harsh, but they only work for you. Where did you get the password for the suitcase anyway?
the reson it said error is cause you don't have the same username as tam. those passwords will only work for ppl with the same username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back