Lots of tama tips! And tama reviews!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh my your a buisy little squirel. Go eat your spagetti fast younglings.

OMGG SOME OF U PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN KNO THAT DEBUGGING ON UR V.3 MAKES IT SCREW UP?????? ANDD ROM TESTING RESETS UR TAMA U PPL DIDNT EVEN KNO THAT! omgggggggg U PPL R SOOOO DUMB!(KNO AFFENCE, MIMITCHI&HANICHILOVER) GODD I JUST WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THX ALOT PPPL NOT TO U, MIMITCHI&HANICHILOVER

how do you know how many points you have in tamatown? :chohimetchi:

Can you use the same code on your tamagotchi once you reset it? :)

If you refuse the Matchmaker too many times your tama will grow old. If your tama is a girl, if it's around 7 it will get heavier because it's pregnant. That's what happened to my tama. But she got disappointed because the Matchmaker never came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to quote a lot of stuff, but about the matchmaker... If girls refuse to the matchmaker they get pregnant. Do they ever have the baby?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 2 much info my head!!!!!!bang bank KuSpLoOsH

THATNKS SO0O0 MUCH U HAVE BEEEN A GREAT HELP TO ME!!! wish u the best and to ur tamagotchi too tee heee :p :D :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :D :eek: :ph34r: :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

Wow! Great list....thanks. How did you get all of that info anyway? Now I know who to contact whenever I need help.

Wow it must of taken you for-ever! And that will

surly help lots, lota and lota of people, again thanks.

thanks!

tam_chick01

Whoa!! that must of had took from the last iceage till now!!good job and the good thing is its all TRUE!

hi the codes worked

im using the V2 version

wen it came up with the love thing

i said no does that matter

plz reply asap

from jumbo

press reset on the back then downlaod and it comes back from the last major event ur tama had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back