Lou wont play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXPoptartNinjaXxX

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I think i spoiled my tama to much. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]She wont play any games unless i feed her a snack first [/SIZE]

:huh: [SIZE=21pt] Does anybody kno why?? [/SIZE] :)

Your Tama is not spoiled, it just is too underweight. Playing games causes Tamas to lose weight, so if you try to make an underweight Tama play a game, it refuses to because it cannot lose any more weight! Though (as you have discovered), if you feed an underweight Tama a snack (which makes it GAIN weight) it will then play a game.

My point is, underweight Tamas will not play games until they gain more weight to lose. Check your Tama's weight. Is it too low?

Memetchi Dreamer is correct. If your tamagotchi is not at least 3 pounds heavier than its base weight (base weight differs for each tamagotchi), then it will not play any games.

The reason for this is that normally, all perfect scores in games subtract three pounds from your tamagotchi. Bandai didn't program tamagotchis to go down that base weight.

For example, most adult tamagotchis have 30 as their base weight (lowest weight possible). If they are only at 32 pounds, they will refuse to play any games. If they are at 33, then they can play a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back