Louise's V2 logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellybean1986

Reaction score
Hi I just thought Id start a new log about my 2 tamas.

My first tama (which my gorgous fiance bought me) is a silver with black border tama v2 and is 5years old. He is called Jakey and is a ginjiotchi (i think thats how its spelt). I have been taking very good care of him and was so happy when last night i found him taking a bath all by himself and then brushing his teeth before bed!!!!!!! At the minute he has all happy and health hearts full, which i try to maintain all the time, he has full trainning bars, and is 33lbs! Right now he is happily bobbing around the screen!

I realised I had no one for him to connect with so I went out and bought myself a new tama last nite from woolworths and although i was very excited, i didnt pull the tab right away. My fiance was taking me out for dinner and i didnt want to rush the hatching so i waited until that night when i got home. It is a pale blue V2 with tropical flowers splshed over it. Anyway, i pulled the tab and it was a boy and i really wanted a girl so I had to reset 3times until my beautiful bouncing rosie was born!! She was a Shirobebitchi and i was very surprise when she evolved into a hotodetchi when she was still 0years old. I cant find out much information about this character for some reason :) But she is very cute and is cartwheeling up and down the screen. I have connected jakey and rosie and at the minute jakey has 2happy faces for rosie and rosie has one for jakey. I have decided not to mate them as i want to see how old jakey will live to. Thats all for now.

I connected them again and jakey gave baby rosie a snake which scared her and made her cry!!! Then rosie gave jakey a poop!!!!

Ok baby rosie just eveolved into a ringotchi this morning!!!!!! They reall ydont need much attention now that they are teens and adults! I miss having to look after them so much!

Latest posts

Back