Love Advice <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Foreva

Reaction score
There is this guy at my school who I like and he knows me and I have liked him since last November :3

He was in my Socail Studies class last year and we talked and had inside jokes and stuff.We had a play last year at our school last year and I auditioned but didn't make it :[.The next day he left his friends and went over to talk to me and asked if I got in (he is good at singing and was in the play the year before).

For the rest of the year he kinda was looking at me sometimes but I never asked him.This year I am not in any of his classes anymore and don't really see him but last year I was in stage crew for the play and had inside jokes and also at the end waiting for his que we talked a bit and danced and I also said that I liked his Tux :] he said thanx.I like him but don't know what to do .Help me please

well all i can say is find a time that you can see him then ask him then, or if he has an email ask for that then tell him through said message.

Work on getting to know him again.

Message him on Facebook or something, saying something like "hey! long time no speak! how've you been?" Take it from there. Organise to hang out at school, and whilst doing so maybe remind him about all the inside jokes you two had and just try becoming better friends with him. Afterward, tell him how you feel? It can be pretty daunting but if what you're trying to achieve out of all of this is dating this boy, then it's best to be upfront about it and find out the truth for yourself. This way, if he doesn't like you, it won't seem like he's leading you on at all. If a relationship doesn't work out, then just ask him if you two can remain friends. Friends are just like boyfriends... just usually last longer and they don't get "intimate."

Good luck though and I hope everything goes well!

Work on getting to know him again.

Message him on Facebook or something, saying something like "hey! long time no speak! how've you been?" Take it from there. Organise to hang out at school, and whilst doing so maybe remind him about all the inside jokes you two had and just try becoming better friends with him. Afterward, tell him how you feel? It can be pretty daunting but if what you're trying to achieve out of all of this is dating this boy, then it's best to be upfront about it and find out the truth for yourself. This way, if he doesn't like you, it won't seem like he's leading you on at all. If a relationship doesn't work out, then just ask him if you two can remain friends. Friends are just like boyfriends... just usually last longer and they don't get "intimate."

Good luck though and I hope everything goes well!

Perfect ideas!!

aswell don't be like me, which is getting way too infatuated to even speak, its a little awkward and embarresing.

Well, i asked my Bestfriend out on Hotmail IM. thats what i did and it worked. now she's my Girlfriend.

I hate love. It still daunts me from last year.

I don't have good advice but I would just like to say... GOOD LUCK!

I am in the Play!:]

and he is

but he is almost the main Character and I'm just a fair vendor :[

and they do a dance while we sit in a corner :angry:

I soooooo wish I could be a fair go-er :(

I also I feel like he won't like me anymore :p

I hope everything goes great. This sounds like something off of televison:3 He sounds like a sweet guy, just follow Can't Knits advice! :)

I hope everything goes great. This sounds like something off of televison:3 He sounds like a sweet guy, just follow Can't Knits advice! :)
Thank You :3 ;)

I am going to do it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You :3
wink.gif

I am going to do it
laugh.gif
good, good :D

I just learned today from my best friend that she likes the same person (but only resently) :[

What do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back