Love Honey?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missitama

Reaction score
What is it called? When can you use it? And when Do you use it? And is it reusable? And what do you do with it?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm a little new with the shop and everyhting, all I had was a V1 before.

Thanks All!

This is a really helpful site, and i'd like to also thank everyone who contributes to it!

It is called honey, but it is in your items list. You use it when you are an adult and ONLY when you have a friend with a tama of the opposite gender and who is an adult with you. ( sorry if that is confusing)

You use it, and then you have your friend use it on their tama. Then, the tamas should look weird with strange hearts all around their head. WITHIN TEN MINUTES, connect the two "lovestruck" tamas. If they are both adults and opposite genders, they will instantly mate! Even if they haven't ever previously met before! :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

I know how you feel.I was totally overwhelmed when i first got my tamagotchi.

Thanks! that makes perfect sense. I just got mine today, im a child... i dunno what though, im kinda shaped like an onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back