Love Letter..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotaruRin

Reaction score
Okay, so I do know that my Tama gets letters but I haven't got one like this before. Ana, my Young Ura Yattatchi recently received a letter in the mail. That wasn't unusual of course but when I opened it it was a heart! I read in the instructions that 3 hearts the king might send you a present, so is this what it means by that? Anything is welcome at this point. :angry:

Hm, I'm not sure. I think it might have been a white heart because I checked her food and it isn't there as well as the fact that she didn't eat anything after getting the letter. She was just really happy. :angry: Teenagers are somewhat confusing at times...

I don't know much about the V4.5...I'm going on the little experience I have with playing with a V4. The "white" heart, (or the heart that's not filled in) fills up any empty "happiness" hearts for your Tamagotchi. It's not an item or a food. Hope this helps! :furawatchi:

My tama is quite happy. And she just got another white heart! I am extremely curious to know what it means!

When you get a white heart in the mail, it fills up any empty happiness hearts. Usually you recieve a heart in the mail when you have 3 stars for love in your fortune cookie!

--*tamalover99*--

The only problem is that my fortune in the mail is 3 stars for gatchapoints and only 1 star on love. I'm so confused now.

My baby got robbed, then the next letter was a snake in the mail thatr scared him half to death :)

Everyone hates my poor baby! He's not that ugly!

The only problem is that my fortune in the mail is 3 stars for gatchapoints and only 1 star on love. I'm so confused now.
babys don't have mail. Anyway i think TamaLover99 is right from what i can think of.

babys don't have mail. Anyway i think TamaLover99 is right from what i can think of.
It's not a baby. It's a teen.

And why are people talking about being robbed when it's about those silly little love letter things my tama gets?

Because your question was already answered and you changed the topic to fortune. Scroll up, eh?

Actually, my questions weren't answered and the topic was never changed. The actual topic is "Love Letter...?" See it? Yes, I posted this topic and it hasn't changed. The fortune was merely a statement to denounce their theories because they don't quite seem legitimate to me. My tama was quite happy, 4 hearts when those envelopes were received, they were both white hearts and her fortune did not tell of anything love-wise. She received 3 stars on the money bag. Therefore the topic wasn't changed and I still don't have an answer that I find entirely plausible.

okay i just just got a chocolate from the king and sometimes they eat the stuff as soon as they get it or not. if it was white heart, its just random. besuse i get the king more than the love letter. its probably a concicdence.

if it wasnt the heart shaped chocolate, it was just a mail that makes your tama happy! as the poo and snakes make your tama sad!

Well, anything can happen. Once I had 1 star in everything (worst fortune cookie) and the Tama King came and gave me 800 GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :(

both just make them happy :huh:

:huh: hope i helped, cecib :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back