Love Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GracieIsGod1

Reaction score
i have not since, 2005 when i purchased two love pets found a single picture or, person who knew of them!

i went to my local christmas tree shop in 2005 when i was about 11 years old, and i found these virtual pets that were only 4$ so ofcourse i baught them. i baught two, there were pink ones and blue ones. one for me and one for my best friend, within that same week i had my mother go out and buy two more for us this way we each had a pink and blue one, they had lanyards that came with them too.

they were sooo much fun, probably one of the most fun i had ever played with, they had fun games and graphics were cool too. you could connect these with same infared connection as tamagotchis.

they were like alliens there would be a space ship that would come buy and drop off your new pet for you. you could workout and have it take showers and whatnot. they also could get married and have a baby just like tamagotchis.

overall a great virtual pet. i loved it so much, but mine doesnt work anymore and i seem to have misplaced the pink one of the years (or gotten rid of it cause i know it broke)

but i havent found them anywere and nobody seems to know of them.

do you know anyone, or yourself that has owned or known of the love pet? im just currious to see what other people thought of them. cause i thought they were awesome! :angry:

Latest posts

Back