love postion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9bk9

Reaction score
so i use my love postion and my tamagotchi is 6 but it didn't work yyyy?

how do u use it?

;)

hey. you hvae to use it when you just going to connect with another tamagotchi and they will fall in love and have babys!! hope that helps :D

so i use my love postion and my tamagotchi is 6 but it didn't work yyyy?how do u use it?

:)
When you use the honey/love potion you have to connect with the tama that you want to like, before the hearts around the tamas head go away, then they will fall in love. They will not mate right away, you have to keep connecting if you want this to happen.

i heard you can drink two honeys

at a certain time (like 7:59 if your 7 yrs old...) and wait one mn and the mm will

come.! :)

if your tama us old enough u wont need love potion 2 make the mm come, but its 10.29, 14.59 or 18.59

but to use that does it have to be a guy if ur tamagotchi is a girl

?

:)

all you need to do is got to items then se it then you need to coonect wit your luva and you both will have a baby

hope i heled

You have to connect while the hearrts are still over your tama's head,and they should fall in love.But they both have to be adults for it to work!:) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back