Love Potion:Honey,HELP PLS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi4Ehv

Reaction score
I used the love potion,it was walking around with hearts then nothing happened. Is there effects? Help,thanks! Sorry if it's in the wrong board. x|

if you connect with someone, those two tamas will fall in love. then the next time you connect, they will get married.

TG1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
After u activate the love potion, you have 24 hrs to connect with another tamagotchi (any version will do) and they will fall in love and have a baby!

Nothing is wrong the Problem is you used the Potion to early in the stage of Adult hood you have wait until its 4/5 years old! When you use it, you right away connect with the tamagotchi that the opposite Gender and you can have kids with the other Tama!

Hope I help :p

~TP~

Are you sure 24 hours?
Yeah I'm not so sure about this one, either. I took the love potion and connected to another tama before my 24 hours was up and it didn't work. I bought the honey right after (using the code) and then tried it RIGHT after my tama took it, and THEN it worked (while she was dazed with the hearts above her).

Mine had 5 minutes o_O... Yeah. After you see the hearts, connect it with a tama of the opposite gender, and then on next connection they will have tamababies.

I used the love potion,it was walking around with hearts then nothing happened. Is there effects? Help,thanks! Sorry if it's in the wrong board. x|
It will almost imeaditly guraentee that whoever you connect with will be the one you will mate with, have a child, and go on to the next generation!

mametchi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back