Love Potion Question!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My friend nd I want to become partners really badly so we decided to use a love potion but when she used it nd we connected it didnt work! what gives? :mellow: Do we both need to use a love potion? Or does it just not work cause my tama is an elder?

Oh nd also does anyone know how long a tama can live for? :mellow:

~~send me a message

It's probably because your tama is an elder. They have to be the same age. Hope this helped. Uilleam.

o ok, thanks sooo much :mellow: yea mine is an elder

but does anyone know how long tamas live for???? :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
It can live for a really long time until you keep putting batteries.or are you talking about the pet. well it can live till the age 11 or something like that.

A tama that does not have a baby can live for 20+ years, depending on how well you take care of it.

Also, the love potion, As long as both tamas are at the adult stage it should work, or wait until your friends' tama goes to the "elder" stage too, then mate them. After you use the love potion to make them fall in love, you will have to connect one more time to have babies. Always try connecting with the present function (or visit function if you have V3's)

Kyliesmum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back