love potion trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillystuff25

Reaction score
ok i gave my tama the love potion 2 times in 1 day. ( i had 2 love potions ) i do i still have to wait 24 hours or 2 days? But now my tamas wont have a baby i dont know how i waited now i dont know what to do. there in love and their oppisate genders.dont know how to have tamababies. the tamas are adults one is 4 and one is 5 please HELP ME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they partners? Maybe they have to be at least 6 years old.

they both have to be atleast 5 yrs old. right when your Tama drinks the potion connect with the other gender then wait till there frind thing is on 4 hearts then conect again and they shoud have a baby.

Whay I found out about the love potion, you take it, and then you will have hearts floating around. Then you will connect with the oppisite gender (preferably an adult) and the you will become partners. Thats what happened to me.

Ally

So much for you being a Tama wiz... They both have to be 5 at least... But other than that i dunno

ok i gave my tama the love potion 2 times in 1 day. ( i had 2 love potions ) i do i still have to wait 24 hours or 2 days? But now my tamas wont have a baby i dont know how i waited now i dont know what to do. there in love and their oppisate genders.dont know how to have tamababies. the tamas are adults one is 4 and one is 5 please HELP ME!!!
You have to wait until they are about 6-7 years of age.If they are full hearts and they are 6-7 years of age.The when you connect they will nodd there heads..screen goes blank....fireworks.......twins.......girl/boy.......mother says goodbye to one twin.....twin flies up screen......goes to daddy........daddy puts happy face and jumps.And wala BABIES!

You have to wait until they are about 6-7 years of age.If they are full hearts and they are 6-7 years of age.The when you connect they will nodd there heads..screen goes blank....fireworks.......twins.......girl/boy.......mother says goodbye to one twin.....twin flies up screen......goes to daddy........daddy puts happy face and jumps.And wala BABIES!
um........i dont mean to sound mean, but mine mated at 4.

um........i dont mean to sound mean, but mine mated at 4.
That is weird.A adult mating at 4 yrs of age.Yesterday my tamagotchi was 4 years old i tried mating it with my v1 they both have 4 hearts i kept trying to connect them so they would have a baby.I am sorry but i do not think that a tamagotchi can mate at 4.I have a 4 yr old tamagotchi.And i tried it.It does not work.And it also says on your signature that your tamagotchi is 6 yrs old.So i think you are lying.Not being rude.And not trying to get in a fight.I am only telling the truth.Don't get defended please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back