LOVE POTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzsurfie

Reaction score
I tried the love potion on my tamagotchi (male) he's 5years old and 2 hearts just started flashing next to my Gozarutchi. After a while Otokitchi appeared on my screen holding a book. I didn't want to press anything in case I did something wrong. She disappeared and the hearts came back on. Then it all went away. I really want my tama to have a baby but I don't have any friends because nobody I know has a tamagotchi ;) . What do I do next time I give my tama the love potion and is it possible for your tamagotchi to have kids without having a friend????

Please Help Me!!! :)

Normally two Tamagotchis mate by connection only when they are in love with each other. They become in love with each other if they are of opposite gender and you've connected them many times. You can make two Tamagotchis fall in love with each other by using the love potion then connecting. If you don't have another Tamagotchi to connect to, you don't need to use the love potion.

The otokitchi with the book is the matchmaker. The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult. When you see her, press the B (middle) button. She will show you a prospective mate. Then she askes "Love?" Now you can have your Tamagotchi marry this one by selecting Yes, or reject her offer by selecting No. If you keep on rejecting her offerings, every time she visits, she will stop visiting, and your Tamagotchi will turn into an oldie.

In this case, I think you used the love potion just before the matchmaker visited, just by coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much. Hopefully otokitchi will come again because I've been an adult for a while and keep rejecting her.

[SIZE=14pt]HEY WAIT![/SIZE]

If you mate with one the matchmaker suggests, you will might not be able to see the other twin! O, if you mate with one you know, or mabey one YOU have, you'll have a set of twins. I have a 4.5 at home, ALL puased because my sister's 4.5 battery died and my tama loved her's, so I need some one's to mate with, just to let you know...

let me know if you need any more help.

And have fun in Tamatalk!! ^_^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back