Love Potion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaby223

Reaction score
So I have 2 V4 and wanna make them fall in love. They both have Love POtions. Do i put them on at the same time, then Visit??

PLease help! And Also, Why did i get a Universal Adult? Thanks IN ADvance <3 :)

So I have 2 V4 and wanna make them fall in love. They both have Love POtions. Do i put them on at the same time, then Visit??

PLease help! And Also, Why did i get a Universal Adult? Thanks IN ADvance <3 :)

1) You feed...I believe one of them love potions (correct me if I'm wrong), and then connect them. I'm sure visit will be okay.

2) If you are on 1st generation, you have a chance of getting a Universal. My V4 (I think) followed the same growth pattern as yours. :/ Maybe it is a 1st generation thing and a particular Universal comes from a particular teen. Just an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) You feed...I believe one of them love potions (correct me if I'm wrong), and then connect them. I'm sure visit will be okay.

2) If you are on 1st generation, you have a chance of getting a Universal. My V4 (I think) followed the same growth pattern as yours. :/ Maybe it is a 1st generation thing and a particular Universal comes from a particular teen. Just an idea.
oh. Okay. Do they both have to be adults??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back