love song

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was her teacher Chris!

"Hurry...Butt...GuruGuru" he whispered. The phone hung up.

So The Butt was in GuruGuru Town, Cheery assumed...

Eventhough it was late in the night, she took the train to guruguru town.

Checking the adressbook of guruguru town, she found Mrs Butterscotch.

She lived right behind the convienience store.

As she walked towards the house, she felt as if someone was watching her.

"Where are you going?" and grabbed her and took her in her house. Then she asked, "what do you want?" Cheery told her everything and the butt said,"just give some dolls to ms Ingle, she'll never know the difference!"

"Thats all?" thought Cheery, "She must be keeping another secret! I must find out that one, I MUST!"

"No." Cheery said firmly, and she looked directly into Mrs Butterscotch's eyes. "I know you're hiding something- tell me!"

Mrs Butterscotch, now an old and frail lady, couldn't take the pressure of lying.

"Ok..ok...I am hiding something from you." she said. "Ms Ingle is...my daughter"

"What?!"

"Yes, she wants revenge because she knows that you told Mr Dan-Green about me, and got me fired." she said with a sigh. "And so, my daughter got furious, and she wanted to get revenge on you"

"But.." ,Cheery said.

"I know...its my fault, I was always mean to you all" she sighed. "I wish my daughter would stop this nonsense"

we can, together, but you have to help me find chris first, my true love!

as much as ms butterscothch hated chris for taking her job, she wanted to set her daughter straight more than anything. so she agreed and the set off to.....

"Hypnosis?" Cheery asked, feeling doubtful.

"Yes. My daughter once got hypnotised by her elementary school friends once, and she had to give away all her allowance!" Mrs Butterscotch said. "And if that worked, I think it will work again!"

"Okay!"

The went on a special hypnotising course and learnt the best they could.

In 7 days, they were ready.

They went to the school office to meet Miss Ingle...

They waved a watch in front of her "tell us where Chris is"said Mrs.Butterscotch."down in the basement" she said.They ran down to find Chris all tied up starving.They...

while they were eating, cheery began to hum the love song to herself. when chris heard this he.......

said "That's my fav song!Wana sing it together?"."Sure."Cheery replied.They started singing.They had lots of fun,and even though Cheery was alot younger,he began to have feelings for here.One night,Cheery was dreaming that she was Chris's age.They got married and had kids.Cheery woke up."Aw man,just a dream"Then she heard a weird voice."What is your wish?"It said."I wish I was 13,like Chris."Then she saw a rainbow of colors,then...

then in an instant Cheery turned 13!Cheery was so happy!!Cheery thanked the mysterious voice but the mysterious voice doesn't seem to be there......The next day she went to flirt at Chris but doesn't seemed too impressed and yet he felt that like he met her before.......Chris did not fall in love with the 13 yrs old Cheery....Chris felt strange and went to visit Cheery....Cheery then said she turned 13 because of a mysterious voice.Chris then doesn't look quite impressed....i love you for who you are Cheery....Age doesn't matter to me... it's what the heart that is inside that counts ..... feeling touched the voice came back and turned Cheery back.Cheery was touched by Chris's words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back