love ur tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
i was once in love with my tama and then i just got bored of it and for many years he was stuck in my dresser dror then one day i took it out and decide to stay devoted to him... so here are some tips to love ur tama again if ur bored of him/her:

1. visit this site all the time and hear stories about others and there tamas(for som reson that gets me exited to play wit him)

2. visit tama town all the time

3. get really into it! make a little bed and say goodnight to it every night

4. fid ur tama's true persinality.

5.treat ur tama like ur baby( make a scedule for sleep and play and anything else u can think of)

hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!

Those are great tips! I got tired of tamas, then I liked them again. Those tips will definetly keep me liking them! :wacko:

th ;) anks i tought no body would like it :rolleyes: im glad i could help u guys

agian thank u! :D :D :p B) :mametchi: :mimitchi: :D :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :) :nyatchi: sorry i just found these little smilies!

i was once in love with my tama and then i just got bored of it and for many years he was stuck in my dresser dror then one day i took it out and decide to stay devoted to him... so here are some tips to love ur tama again if ur bored of him/her:
1. visit this site all the time and hear stories about others and there tamas(for som reson that gets me exited to play wit him)

2. visit tama town all the time

3. get really into it! make a little bed and say goodnight to it every night

4. fid ur tama's true persinality.

5.treat ur tama like ur baby( make a scedule for sleep and play and anything else u can think of)

hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!
[SIZE=8pt]Wow! thank you sooo much for all the tips! they really helped me!!! :D [/SIZE]

omg im so much like you! like the tama in the droor thing and you get excited when you read other peoples stuff. thanks for the tips, i have to try to stay into them but i cant force myself because i like too many things like webkinz and club penguin. but i will definitly try these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back