LOve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steps:

1) you put a love potion on one tamagotchi

2) go to present and connect then there they will kiss

3) Once your tamagotchi returns to the rightfull screen connect with the same tamagotchi and press present and connect then the lights will go out and they should have a baby! :angry:

hope I helped :angry:

If version 2 go to shop and as quikly as you can press A three times when he looks suprised press BCBACABA

If version 1 put time to 6:59pm as they wont be able to have a baby together the MATCHMAKER will come

If they are the same gender they cant have a baby together :angry: :( :( :p :angry: :D :eek: :p :p B) ;) :( :p :D

Uhh, you don't HAVE to have a love potion you know. The love potion only makes SURE that they make a baby, eventually, when both the tamas have enough hearts, after 24 hours of having had the hearts, they will make a baby. Just need to connect a lot.

Ra,

you don't have to have a love potion for a v3. I've never had to use mine. just keep connecting them by choosing "present" and after they have the 4 hearts for each other, connect them a few more times. as long as they are adults and almost 5 yrs old, they will have a baby together. like everything else in the world, you just have to "wait for the right time". you can try in the morning, and if that doesn't work, try midday, then evening. if they are both almost 5 yrs old or more, it will work. just remember to use the "present" selection and keep at it.

good luck!

Kyliesmum

Yep - if your Tamas already have 4 hearts for each other on the Friends list, then they must both (also) have been adult characters for at least 24hrs before they will have a baby together.

Example: If girl evolved into adult on Weds 10.00am and boy evolved into adult on Weds 11.00am, then the couple will have a baby any time you connect them AFTER 11am on Thurs (24hrs later) - as long as you haven't paused them in that 24hrs since they evolved....

Hope that made sense!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back