Loved by the lovely!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanescence

Reaction score
Let's start with the love potion (i am sure you all kno but lets just go over it):

1. go to the tama shop and shock the shopkeeper by pressing A (1st button) 3 xs in 2 sec.

2. press the following: BCBACABA

Wait till ur tama is an adult and then drink the luv potion (it will now think of luv) and then get the other tama to connect with it. Regardless of gender ur tama will kiss the other one. Go to the friend list and check ur the tama u just connected with then press B 4 times and u will have 4 hearts! :) :angry: :angry:

Isn't that wonderful?!?!? lol

Yes it mot certinaly is wonderful!

Next time put a topic like this in the help section some people out there need that info!

Best of Regards

Fooet

Yes it mot certinaly is wonderful!
Next time put a topic like this in the help section some people out there need that info!

Best of Regards

Fooet
Right excuse my silly mistake on *most* i pressed the wrong key at the wrong time!

Regards....

tama's r that desprate.........?

"regardles if its a girl or a boy"

whaa?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!

Well, it's not really the tama's fault that they have to fall in love. Whether it is a boy or a girl. I don't even think that it's possiable to mate two boys, or girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back