Lucky Finds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
Have you ever found any Tamagotchis in places where you didn't expect to find them? Maybe it was luck or maybe even fate. I went to a second hand store to see if they had any used Tamagotchis. To my surprise I found 5 Tamagotchis.

Here they are:

IMG_1961.jpg

I love the cute pink one in the bottom right corner!

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that when I am not looking for something at goodwill or a thrift store they have it, but when I actually do start looking for that thing specifically I used to see there all the time it is no were in sight. I look for tamagotchis all the time at second hand stores haven't found any yet. I also search for gameboy advance games which is something I used to see all the time but now never see. That is a awsome find you should keep an eye out you may find even more there.

Gah! So lucky!

I cannot find any at the thrift stores in my area. I wish I could. =(

The pink v1/v2 is very adorable. I also like the Candy v2 and Light Blue v3.

Does the v4 still Glow-in-Dark? (Looks like Glow one.)

~Phnx

See? Waiting paid off didn't it?! Lol. :p That is a group of sweet finds! All working too with more rare shells designs too. Wow, thats lucky! ;)

Lucky you! I've never had enough patience to browse secondhand stores/rummage sales for Tamagotchis (maybe someday, when I have more time) but I have heard of one member on here finding their Santaclautch for about $25 at a Goodwill. So you never really know! Congrats on your haul! Finding Tamagotchis unexpectedly and at great prices is always the best. :)

Awwwwwwwwwww,the blue one has a lil mametchi on it!!!!!!My fave character!!!!!!

I found some v3 at a shop near my sister's house,brand-new in their packaging,only £1.00! and she says theres some v4s shes seen somewhere for £3.99,but im not sure if theyre still there.

I found some V5's at walmart for half price, but I was REALLY stupid and didn't buy them when I had the chance. I'm still so mad at myself. I had picked a music star over both of the V5's... and I already had a music star!!!!!!

I've looked in thrift stores for tamas but only found a blinkie for about 90 cents. Which I regret buying it because it annoys the heck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back