Lucky Poo Character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Ok, I've been running my Japanese Chibi Tamagotchi(Tamagotchi Mini in US versions) for awhile now, and it turned into a Mametchi or Mimitchi, it's really hard to tell which one it was on this Chibi. It didn't look like either character exactly, but similar to both. ANYWAY, it has been an adult for days...and this morning I woke up to it's character change music...and it turned into a Lucky Poo!! I'm not kidding, I'm thrilled about, and very surprised, because I had no idea this character existed on the Chibi!

Has anyone lse had this happen? It's a fairly new Japanese Chibi, you can see it in my pictures. Is this rare?

Chibi Pic1

LuckyChibiPic2

Because I'm not experienced in these sort of tamas its hard for me to say but the way you describe this it sounds pretty rare. The pics are very blurry so they are hard to see but congrats anyway!

I meant to apologize in advance for the blurry pics, but I had to take them on my cell phone, and the Chibi screen is SO small it's hard to photograph clearly. I'm just hoping that at least people can see the poo shape character and the sparkly smell lines around him. hehe

It belongs here because it is too new of a Tamagotchi to go in the Ancestors section, and it is On-Topic, so I stuck it in here. :rolleyes:

The lucky poo character is actually really easy to care for, I have discovered!

I found one like that in the friend section of my tama, and I was freaked because none of my friends had that.

mametchi ;)

p.s. When I deleted it, all my history of parents turned into chomomametchi's!

Sorry to have to break the news to you, but Lucky Unchi-kun isn't extremely rare on the Chibi Tamagotchi. I believe it's the special character you get from Mametchi. Yes, that was a Mametchi you had. That's the style they used to draw him 10 years ago.

Click here to see my Chibi with a Mametchi on it next to my EnTama also with a Mametchi on it. Notice how they draw Mametchi has changed.

Click here to see my Chibi a couple of days later, with a Lucky Unchi-kun on it.

P.S. the shell design of your Chibi is called "Apple Tree", in case you didn't already know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to steal my thunder, binary! I thought I was on to something big. B)

Ah well, at least he is a really cool character to have! hehe I'm going to try to get him on my other Chibi.

Thanks for the info on the name of my Chibi design, I had no idea what it was besides cute. And for letting me know it was, in fact, Mametchi. I thought it was, but I guess I have forgotten my roots and become accustomed to seeing the new version. :angry:

Hehe, no worries Aubrey, as everyone gets confused once-in-awhile! B) Yes, he is a really cool character and I must say that both you and binary have lovely designs!

Its not extremley rare on the chibi, but I love the character.

Good thing it doesn't smell, because I would hug it. ;)

Awwww... doesn't matter if it's rare or not... it's still great to get a special character - and on a tama that doesn't get much noticed these days, what with all the V4/V4.5/V5 hype going on ;)

And a Mametchi - gosh I love the old pixelated Mametchi - I still miss seeing that guy appear on a tama.

* goes off to root out V1 and V2 *

That's awesome! I don't have a Chibi, either. But you've gotta admit, that IS a pretty cool character! :D

So...what binary's saying is, that was the earlier version of a Mametchi? Wow! That's even MORE suprising! :eek:

Thanks for the comments on my character! hehe It's really nice to see other people being interested in the Tamagotchi Mini(Chibi) as well. You really don't see much mention of them around the forums nowdays, and I find them refreshing to raise. I have two going at the same time, the Lucky Unchi-Kun and one just became a Kuchipatchi. I'm definitely looking forward to new Tama versions, but these Chibis are really fun for me, because they remind me of the old ones. ^_^

Thanks for the comments on my character! hehe It's really nice to see other people being interested in the Tamagotchi Mini(Chibi) as well. You really don't see much mention of them around the forums nowdays, and I find them refreshing to raise. I have two going at the same time, the Lucky Unchi-Kun and one just became a Kuchipatchi. I'm definitely looking forward to new Tama versions, but these Chibis are really fun for me, because they remind me of the old ones. ^_^
Lol I bet they are! :D To tell you the truth I didn't even know the Chibi existed before I read this forum. But now I see that they're very cool! :p

Oh and congrats on your new Kuchipatchi!!! :huh: :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back