Luna Goes Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
Luna sat half asleep in her history course for college as the professor went on. Then a ringing came from her pocket so she quickly grabbed the tamagotchi. Oh great you need to be fed, didn't I just take care of that a minute ago? With the little Memetbotchi taken care of she then went back to her notes to catch up on what she had missed. Sure not many people her age really understood her but that was sometime she had stopped worrying about. Who cared if she ownd a large number of tamagotchi, it wasn't their business and nothing they should worry about. Luna began to doodle on her notes as she waited for the course to end, on her paper a little Zuccitchi now was sitting on the top of the page. Where is my life going to? I should have found by now what I've wanted to do but I haven't. It was the always on going question with Luna, who thought she had no talent. Some people where just made to be talented she guessed. It was always the "I can'ts " that made things hard. She couldn't draw, couldn't write stories, or any of that other stuff that required talent. I'm talentless and I can't do anything. So what was she suposed to do in life? The bell then rang and Luna made her way home for the night.

"What is it?! Can I poke it with a stick?"

"Its a human and no you may not poke it!"

"Why not Mr. Turtleman? It looks sooo weird!"

Frank Turtleman looked at his student with a glare as if to say, ask me again and your in trouble. The Young Robotchi returned back to his seat with no futher questions to his teacher. This human was something speical he could just feel it, with a good deal of time he would make her see that too. It had not been easy getting her here either. A mild TamSleep-o pill had to be put in her dinner before she caught on. Next they had to plan a way to explain her absence from class, which was rather easy as he was good at mimicing others. To transfer her they had used her Entama to get her here. Now all that remained was for this girl to wake up and be ready to start her school years all over. Frank Turtleman turned to the human and smiled. When Luna woke up again she would no longer be human anymore and she was in for a big surprise.

tap...taptap...tap....

"Whos doing that... I'm trying to sleep here... " moaned Luna as she tried to get off her couch but soon realized there was no couch. Where am I, this isn't my dorm room at all. She then turned to look to her side and almost fell in fear and shock. A huge face was there looking at her with joy. For the first time Luna started to notice how hungry and lonely she felt. Looking up food then came down at her, it smelled wonderful so she took a couple bites. It was hardly enough to fill her and whoever it was knew that because more food came. This is one weird dream I've got to be having. For one it feels almost real. A voice then rang out:

"I think I'll name you Luna, you just look so much like a Luna to me."

"Lets see, here it says your a Memeputchi. I promise to take care of you."

Ok this is more then just odd thought Luna and then she got the feeling of it was time to find a bathroom. Looking around she seen none in sight. In the next action a little turd sat next to her and she knew it was no dream. How in the heck did I get in here! She looked over to see the cleaning wave cross over her and removed the poop. Luna had to admit she was greatful for having someone who cared, but she wasn't in kind mood right now and told the person so by letting out a scream which came out as beeps. Next action the clothes catching game came up. All Luna had to do was watch as the person tried to get all the clothes. This is just and all to real nightmare, when I really wake up I'll wake up and be checking the experation date on food more often.

Latest posts

Back