luv

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleroxs1236d

Reaction score
Ok so im at my bffs house and we called her cuzin. so im talkin to him and then he sends us a pic of him and i just totaly change. he looked so cute that wen he called back i couldnt talk straight. then my friend gives me his phone #. so i txt him and i asked him out but he said he had a gf so he couldnt so i send him a pic of me and he said wow you look good. then my bff calls and said that he told her i looked hott so she txted him wat would you say if you kissed her and he said that he would be like wow and would want to do it again. so he said that wen he breaks up wit his gf he will go out wit me :) :( can you give any advice on how to act around him

So you're dating him because he's cute? Aren't we lovely.. :/

I don't think you should date him. You hardly no him. Relationships should be taken seriously not as some,

"You look good. I'll break up with my gf and go out with you." children's game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be yourself. Don't act different with him than what you act with your friends. Be confident <_< But not too confident

So he's going to break this other girl's heart and go out with a stranger he thinks is cute?

Well isn't that just lovely.

Look, this post isn't just going to be sarcastic. I'll offer you some advice. You're both being shallow and cruel. Shallow? You're strangers planning to get together because you think each other is cute. Cruel? You both obviously couldn't care less about this guy's girlfriend who he's supposedly just going to go and dump.

I'm not going to tell you how to act around him, because I don't see this lasting long. Haven't you guessed by now that he's a jerk?? You don't even know him!!!!!!

Sheesh.

You asked him out after just seeing his picture...?

&Now he's gonna dump his girlfriend for a girl he might not even remeber the name to and because she's attractive?

&You're the girl...

.____.

Usually these kinds of posts have the exact opposite.

It's usually somebody looking for advice when being dumped for another girl.

Not looking for advice when a guy dumped a girl for them o.o;

Umm.. see heres the thing... You should go out with people that you KNOW. You know, at school? That you see everyday? And this girl might actully LOVE him. and your gonna make him break up with an innocent girl who actully took the time to get to know him!? Hes got a cute face... WOOP DEE DOO. You need to find your respect for this other girl. This girl who actully took the time to get to know his personality!?!? GOSH

This relationship wont last long between you guys

I could barely understand what you typed out but according to the others I understand the situation. It isn't love, and the fact that you want a guy to go out with you and dump his girlfriend when you dont know him is cold. plus, you like him over looks. Thats cold hearted really. Lust, not love. The relationship won't last.

You only like him for looks?Well,this will be a trainwreck for sure!This will be great.If he hurts you slice him in half and give his body to the sharks and use his brain as a hat.I lie a boy named Ryan and I didn't just like say "lets go out"!I knew him for 6 months.I thought he was cute and I got to know him.But im stil waiting to get to know him more.

What happens if a more attractive girl comes along and all of a sudden you are the 'less' attractive one who is yesterdays trash then you'd feel bad.

Its not about looks remember. The ugliest person in the world could be the most awesome person in the universe and the hottest person ever could have the most trashy personality in the world.

Sorry but its the plain truth.

...So, when he's going to break up with he's girfriend, he'll go out with you?

Well then.

He sounds wonderful.
I think this sums it up best.

You will never trust a guy who cheats on or is so easily swayed from his girlfriend for you. Why? Because if he could do it to the "girlfriend he loved so much", what's stopping him from doing it to you down the line?

Don't be so quick to act on your impulses - it'll save you much heart ache later. :(

Everyone else is correct.

Why follow Lust, not Love?

If you like them for their apperance, Thats the worst thing for a relationship.

If you like them for personallity AND appearance, then theres no problem with that :)

You sound soo much like one of my friends -.-

She was talking to this boy on MSN, and he had a friend round or something, and the friend asked her out... She said yes (only knowing his name was Brad) and then he dumped her straight after. She gets all excited over things, thinks it's such a big deal when people ask you out. I don't go out with people unless I really like them, inside and out :)

You really cannot love some boy without actually seeing him face to face. It's not right. After only talking to him for how long? It's wrong. What kind of world do we live?

Well, otherwise, if you truely think you might get somewhere, flirt. Not majorly, just a little. But I would feel so guilty if a guy dumped his GF just because he thought I was cute. It would break her heart, and he might be sad too, because it takes guts to ask someone out, or even say yes... :(

Best Wishes, Which ever way you decide to go

barky

So, he likes 'cause your pretty?

So, when the girl he's dating may be so completely heart broken when he leaves her, for you, how are you going to feel?

lol.

He's hot.

That's no reason to like someone :/

Wow, thats really low.

You just like him just because he's 'cute'? You don't know him well at all, and he sounds like a complete @$$hole by saying he's going to dump his girlfriend because he thinks your hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back