Lyme Disease

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Lyme Disease!! Symptoms include a reddish blotch with a bulls eye where the tick gotcha, splintering headaches, extreme tiredness...well, that is what I've experienced so far!

I noticed the red blotch start forming yesterday, I was like: "whatever." But when the red splotch started increasing in size, that's when I showed my ma. :lol: (Haha, no, I'm not a redneck, I meant mother.

^ That sounded kinda gay I made a joke when I'm "ill" and "parasite infected". But after a quick trip to the doctors...well, I'm on medication now so I should be fine.

So yeah...have you ever had ld? Any sympathy for me. (lol, seriously jk)

[SIZE=7pt]That must have sucked to find out. :( [/SIZE]

I haven't had Lymes, but I've had a stomach problem about 2 years ago.

I know how that feels.

I'm glad to hear that everything should be alright. ;) Recover well!

Ooh I've never had that before. Get well soon~

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me, but a 13yr old friend got it a couple of years ago.

He was pretty poorly with it - but he got medication and he recoverd pretty quickly. He's fine now :(

Good Luck - hope it doesn't spoil the summer for you.

Not me, but a 13yr old friend got it a couple of years ago.
He was pretty poorly with it - but he got medication and he recoverd pretty quickly. He's fine now :(

Good Luck - hope it doesn't spoil the summer for you.
Eh, thanks.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is swallowing huge pills twice a day for 21 days.

Eh...*feels like I'm complaining to much*

Ah, no I haven't had that! Hopefully you feel better soon. Oh, and although I haven't had Lyme Disease, I have had illnesses where I had to take enormous pills for quite a while - you get used to it. =P Just be thankful they're pills, haha. For a really long time, I was unable to swallow pills. It was odd, but they would get jammed in my throat, and I just couldn't take them, so I had to take that gross liquid medicine whenever I was sick. Then one day....I was able to swallow any size pill. 0_0 Don't know how it happened, lol.

No, I've never had Lyme Disease. But, I hope you feel better soon.

-Temari Nara

I've never had it, but I don't want to. Obviously. D;

Get well soon!

i've never had it, but my brother has. he had to take medication for a little while... but he's perfectly fine now! nothing happened to him at all. you'll be fine, trust me.

Lyme Disease!! Symptoms include a reddish blotch with a bulls eye where the tick gotcha, splintering headaches, extreme tiredness...well, that is what I've experienced so far!
I noticed the red blotch start forming yesterday, I was like: "whatever." But when the red splotch started increasing in size, that's when I showed my ma. :p (Haha, no, I'm not a redneck, I meant mother.

^ That sounded kinda gay I made a joke when I'm "ill" and "parasite infected". But after a quick trip to the doctors...well, I'm on medication now so I should be fine.

So yeah...have you ever had ld? Any sympathy for me. (lol, seriously jk)
Awww..... T_T *Hugs you*

get well soon!

RT

Awww, that's too bad. I hope you feel better soon. I haven't had Lyme Disease, but I know a lot of people who had. It was kind of weird. My brother had a two friends who moved to the east coast a few years ago (at different times). One of them got Lyme Disease only two months after he moved there and he had it really bad. He got to skip school for about a month and a half. His other friend also got it right after he moved, but not quite as badly. A lot of my uncles got it too.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is swallowing huge pills twice a day for 21 days.
Ugh. I know how that feels. I had the worst case of strep throat my doctor had ever seen in a kid, And I had to get a bunch of blood tests and such. and then I had to get a shot. In my butt. It was akward. Especially when I attemted to ESCAPE and had to be held down on a table. THEN I had to take HUGE pills that tasted like CRAP. And they were still swallow pills, and I was only a KINDERGARDENER, so it really sucked. But anyways, no I haven't gotten Lyme disease.

Ugh. I know how that feels. I had the worst case of strep throat my doctor had ever seen in a kid, And I had to get a bunch of blood tests and such. and then I had to get a shot. In my butt. It was akward. Especially when I attemted to ESCAPE and had to be held down on a table. THEN I had to take HUGE pills that tasted like CRAP. And they were still swallow pills, and I was only a KINDERGARDENER, so it really sucked. But anyways, no I haven't gotten Lyme disease.
Thats uncool. xP I can't take big pills(except:Ritalin(I have to take it, not kidding),Tynoel(sp?),and other stuff) becuase I have large tonsils. xD But my sister has to take large pills for her face. =P I never got Lyme Disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back