M a h o u S h o u j o~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailor Jupiter grinned. "We're Sailor Senshi. Born to protect the moon kingdom. And Sailor Moon" she stopped to gesture to the blonde, "is our princess.". They both detransformed. The shorter beamed. "I'm Tsukino Usagi, and this is Kino Makoto!" she explained cheerfully.

Kyoko was about to make some snide remark about how stupid it sounded when Yuma cut in. "Sailor Senshi? That's cool! We're Puella Magi and we attack witches!" Yuma beamed, clearly unaware of what was going on inside her caretaker's head.

Makoto sensed the elder's mood, and frowned. "We hate to tell you but it's true" she replied firmly. Usagi touched her arm lightly, before moving up to them. "Wtiches? Speaking of those, I wonder what happened to Mugen Gakuen" she mumbled the last part. "But Witches? Sounds cool! We're battling this group called Shadow Galactica. They're looking for the brightest Star Seed.". Makoto continued. "if they have the Star Seed - which takes the form of a crystal, and everyone has one - and it's the right one, they can take over the galaxy"

The duo walked away. Nagisa has starry eyes. "Did you see that? That was so cool! She was spinning around and that other girl came and hit that monster with that beam and it was awesome!" she said with hand movements. Honoka smiled. "Someday, we can do that too. If we try hard enough. Maybe even better." "Yeah!" They were suddenly interrupted by Mepple, who demanded some food from Nagisa. She swiped the 'Omp' card, which gave Mepple some food. She drooled happily as Omp gave Mepple some food.

Kyoko couldn't help it; a bitter laugh escaped her lips. "Witches? Cool? You've gotta be kidding me." She shoved another stick of pocky in her mouth, and then threw the now empty box away. "You guys sure are lucky. You didn't get stuck as Puella Magi." That was when Kyoko noticed the witches kiss on a passerby person. "Crud. Looks like I gotta go. There's a witch nearby. C'mon, Yuma."

Usagi giggled. "At least you haven't had to deal with an Evil stalker Prince, one of your allies being possesed, or a crazy queen trying to steal your husband" she replied, grinning. Makoto smiled warmly at them before hearing their farewell. "We'll hope to see you around, and good luck" she farewelled. Usagi grinned. "Yeah! Right!" she added.

Kyoko resisted the urge to go back and stab the two with her spear, and then continued with Yuma until they reached yet another witch's lair. Before entering, they both transformed. This time, the witches lair was completely dark, and covered in what looked to be stars. In the middle of it all, there was a gigantic bird cage. "Wha..." Kyoko didn't have time to say much else, as an attack from the witch sent her and Yuma quickly running towards the edge of the lair. After they regained their composure, they set out to start attacking it. Yuma used her rod to hit the ground and cause tremors that paralyzed movement from the creature inside the cage, and Kyoko would attack in between.

Makoto frowned. "The older one doesn't trust us" she grumbled under her breath. Usagi frowned up at the taller girl. "But Mako-chan, they seemed nice!" she protested. "Besides, you're starting to sound like meanie Rei-chan". The brunette sighed, before smiling. "Let's just go to the nearest arcade"

Mami was walking through town, just having finished hunting witches for the day. "Hmm.. Maybe I'll go buy some cake. It sure is lonely..." She sighed. She noticed Kyoko and Yuma talking to two girls, and was confused. Kyoko really wasn't that much of a social butterfly, and she had to have a good reason to talk to people. Judging from the expression on Kyoko's face, she definitely Once Kyoko and Yuma were gone, she walked up to the two girls. "Hello. I apologize for Kyoko's behavior, not all Puella Magi act like that."

Makoto smiled at the other girl. "I see" she replied, Usagi nodding along enthusiastically. "It's okay!" the latter agreed. "Say, what's your name?" the brunette asked, letting out soft laughter at Usagi's demeanor.

As Aono walked followed by Minamino, they felt bored, and needed something to do. As they walked watching the ground, Minamino accidentally bumped into a group of four. She hesitated, and punched. "Oh, are you okay?" She cried. "I'm so very sorry!"

Usagi beamed more. "I'm Tsukino Usagi! And this is Mako-chan!". The senshi of Jupiter grinned. "Kino Makoto" she replied, nodding politely.

"It's nice to meet you... Ah." Mami nearly lost her balance when Minamino bumped into her. "I'm fine." She continued talking to Usagi and Makoto, "So, it's nice to see there's more magical girls in this city. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to take care of all of the witches and monsters that have lately been swarming the city. May I ask what kind of magical girls you two are?"

Meanwhile, Kyoko and Yuma had just defeated Roberta (Birdcage witch), and they were now back in Tokyo again. Kyoko bent down, picked up the Grief Seed, and then used it to purify her soulgem. She handed it over to Yuma, who did the same. "C'mon, Yuma. Let's go stock up on snacks." Yuma beamed. "Okay!"

Usagi giggled. "Sailor Senshi! Basically, we're representatives of planets" she explained. Makoto continued; "There are ten of us. Sailors Moon," she got interrupted by a 'That's me!' from her friend, "Mercury, Mars, Jupiter who is me, Venus, Chibimoon, Pluto, Saturn., Uranus and Neptune"

"That sounds interesting," Mami commented on the part about how the sailors all represented planets. "Of course, there's other Puella Magi besides me in this city. You've already met Kyoko, and Yuma. There's more than just us three though."

Kyoko and Yuma headed to the corner store, where they stocked up on goodies like chips and taiyaki and other good stuff. They walked out of the store, Yuma happily eating an ice cream cone, while Kyoko was eating cup ramen. Yuma smiled up at Kyoko, and Kyoko patted Yuma on the head.

(BTW, everybody, remember, 3+ sentences of decent length!)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh yeah, sorry. Lazy Me~Also, remember Minamino is Cure Rhythm and Aono is Cure Berry)

"Oh, we save the world against the dark side," Aono replied. "We are in the group 'PRETTY CURE'," Added Minamino. As they raised their hands up, Minamino and Aono turned into Cure Rhythm and Cure Berry. "You like?" Aono said. Aono pulled back her purple, flowing hair back behind her shoulder as she got down to tie her shoe. Coincidentally, a huge dark ball of energy was being thrown, and she ducked. "Whoah!" Aono cried. Minamino and Aono turned around as they saw something that looked like a wizard with dark hair, and red eyes. "I am Debencure Incubull!" It cried. "Up for a battle girls?" Aono asked.

(Is Runners' characters with Ella's and mine's?)

(Only Mami is with Ella and your characters.)

Mami hesitated for a moment, unsure exactly what to do, but then transformed into a Puella Magi. "So, could you care to explain what these monsters are? I assume all of us magical girls have specific enemies for each of our kinds, so I would like to know what a Cure's enemy is, and it's weaknesses."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back