MAD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read all messages first!Do you think I am a jerk?Be honest!

• Yes,totally!:(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!:)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexa_mycutie

Reaction score
I AM MAD AT A GIRL IN MY CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!!

I WAS GOING TO BABYSIT MY BFFS TAMAGOTCHI AND MY BFF TRUSTED HER THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE THE TAMAGOTCHI TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTIME I TRY TO TELL GABBY THE EVIL LITTLE BRAT SAYS I GAVE IT TO YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Topic moved from Fun Stuff to What's On Your Mind?*

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt] WHOA! Calm down....it's just a tama. And this is in the wrong forum [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

:D tamagirl777

Dont Be That Mad Just Tell Her You've Dont Got It Or Maybe You Can Ask You're Friend That She Wont Give It Back Than He/She Will Ask For It And Give It To You Maybe..

~!~Lauren~!~ And Bottles.

<(ouo)>

I AM MAD AT A GIRL IN MY CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!!I WAS GOING TO BABYSIT MY BFFS TAMAGOTCHI AND MY BFF TRUSTED HER THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE THE TAMAGOTCHI TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTIME I TRY TO TELL GABBY THE EVIL LITTLE BRAT SAYS I GAVE IT TO YOU LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Wrong forum.

2. Read the rules.

3. Seriously, stop typing in caps, it's getting annoying.

4. This should be considered spam.

5. Get lost spammer.

1. Wrong forum.2. Read the rules.

5. Get lost spammer.
Hey, that last 1 is a bit rude.(i put it in red) :wacko: :huh:

Tamatalk is a friendly site that u can chat and be friends with peeps around the world, and no swearin at each other or fightin.

ok,

and sry about ur tama, she/he must be missin u. hey,u should ask another friend. gd idea, Laurlauren. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

5. Get lost spammer.
Calm down, Crikeys; She didn't mean to put it here. And, no, it's not spam. She's asking for help. :wacko:

Alexa, just ask the girl nicely to give it back, and if that doesn't work, tell your friend. She'll be able to get it back. :huh:

Calm down, Crikeys; She didn't mean to put it here. And, no, it's not spam. She's asking for help. :wacko:
Alexa, just ask the girl nicely to give it back, and if that doesn't work, tell your friend. She'll be able to get it back. :huh:
yes. :)

5. Get lost spammer.
Um crikeys if your goina be rude you get lost thats was mean i should report you and also im goina take your pika avatar as soon as possible ;)

I have moved this topic to What's On Your Mind?

I want everyone to calm down. Please!

No more aggressive posts.

No threatening to take other peoples avatars.

alexa - some members have given good advice - let's keep all future posts on topic please.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I have moved this topic to What's On Your Mind?
I want everyone to calm down. Please!

No more aggressive posts.

No threatening to take other peoples avatars.

alexa - some members have given good advice - let's keep all future posts on topic please.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
[SIZE=22pt] Good point. Crikeys, no offense, but your post was a little rude. Anyway, drop it. [/SIZE]

<_< tamagirl777

I really couldn't understand what you were trying to say but this is what I made out of it.

You were supposed to get your friend's tama through one of her friends, but never did. And now when you ask her friend for it she says she gave it you but really didn't. So now you're mad at her.

So what exactly do you want help with? Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Tell your friend that the girl never gave it to you.

Sorry I caused all this madness, me and the gir who took the tama talked and now we are friends!

I was really offended by your message Crickeys, I will like it if someone closed this I was dumb to even to create this topic!!

Sorry to you all!

About the wrong forum, I thought I clicked either whats on your mind or (non)tamatalk!!!!

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

I AM MAD AT A GIRL IN MY CLASSROOM!!!!!!!!!I WAS GOING TO BABYSIT MY BFFS TAMAGOTCHI AND MY BFF TRUSTED HER THAT SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE THE TAMAGOTCHI TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

*Topic moved from Fun Stuff to What's On Your Mind?*
[SIZE=22pt] No! Of course you aren't! And I'm glad you two are friends [/SIZE] :ph34r: And don't worry, Crikeys is just being mean, don't listen to him <_<

<_< tamagirl777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back