Maddy T^T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Have you heard the sad story of Madeleine McCann? If not, then here it is:

Three year old British girl Madeleine McCann was reported missing on May 3rd when she disappeared from her hotel room in Portugal. Her parents had been at a restaurant and left her with her two year old twin siblings, Sean and Amelie. Yesterday was her fourth birthday and we do not know whether Maddy is alive or dead, but people are suspecting abduction.

A way to recognize her is by her right eye. If you look closely, you will notice that her right pupil runs into the iris, which is pretty uncommon.

Here is a video I made for her:

Find Maddy!

I pray for Maddy and her relatives and I really hope that she is returned to her family alive.

That's sad. Are her parents famous or something? Or do you know them personaly?

Sorry, I haven't heard of these because I live in the U.S.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. :[

No, they're just your average day family and I saw it on the news last night and researched more about her. Her parents are really devasted and worried about Maddy and really want her safe return.

I hate idiots who have nothing better to do in life than to abduct and kill people. It's cruel and stupid and they should know better.

Have you heard the sad story of Madeleine McCann? If not, then here it is:
Three year old British girl Madeleine McCann was reported missing on May 3rd when she disappeared from her hotel room in Portugal. Her parents had been at a restaurant and left her with her two year old twin siblings, Sean and Amelie. Yesterday was her fourth birthday and we do not know whether Maddy is alive or dead, but people are suspecting abduction.

A way to recognize her is by her right eye. If you look closely, you will notice that her right pupil runs into the iris, which is pretty uncommon.

Here is a video I made for her:

Find Maddy!

I pray for Maddy and her relatives and I really hope that she is returned to her family alive.
Wait, her parents left her and her two year old siblings alone? Why on earth did they do that?

I hope the poor little girl gets found. But, I also hope her parents are charged with neglect.

;) :p I absoultly hate people whodo that it very sickening that someone who do that to a 3 year taking them away from her parent and siblings that guy should be to lifein prison even if Maddy is alright i just can't believe some idiot would do that B) :huh: :huh:

The parents are to blame from what it sounds like. I hate to say it, but it sounds that way. She is one precious girl, and some perverted guy probably took her. But nothing would have happened to her if her parents would have took her with them.

My Mum and Nan don't even leave me home alone yet and I'm 10!

It's really sad that someone took her even though she shouldn't have been left alone.

I don't know why people do it.

There is so many people trying to find her... R.K Rowling, British soccer team... Wow...

Anyhow, I hope someone finds her soon... Hopefully she's still breathing too.

It was on the news. I feel so sorry for the girl. If I had a daughter or son and got abducted I would do ANYTHING to get her/him back. Im sure thats how her parents feel... :)

~SG~

It must be terrible for her parents right now...

... although I do wonder why such young children were left in alone in their hotel room with no babysitter whilst her parents were out having their dinner...

It must be terrible for her parents right now... ... although I do wonder why such young children were left in alone in their hotel room with no babysitter whilst her parents were out having their dinner...
Yes. Thats what Iam wondering.

I really hope that kid is found soon. Its so sad.

It must be terrible for her parents right now... ... although I do wonder why such young children were left in alone in their hotel room with no babysitter whilst her parents were out having their dinner...
Agreed, it's pretty stupid.

That's heartbreaking.

Her parents must feel terrible.

But then again, it wasn't so smart to leave a 4-year-old girl alone- especially with 2 year olds around.

But I hope her parents will do something to get her back.

She's a very pretty little girl.

Very happy looking.

This makes me want to cry. :p

I am from the US, and knew nothing about it.

I would help if I could, but I will keep Maddie in my prayers.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
she did have a babysitter but they we're only checking every 30 mins

drwhokid

I cried watching the news- she's beautiful. Her parents are idiots eaving a precious tot like her alone.

she did have a babysitter but they we're only checking every 30 mins
drwhokid
No - according to the BBC, they decided not to pay for a babysitter - although the resort they were staying at offered babysitters (at an extra charge).

Instead they took it in turns to leave the restaurant every hour to go back to the apartment to check on their kids.

The father checked them at 9pm and they were fine. When the mother went to check an hour later, the window/shutters in Maddy's room were open and she was gone.

No - according to the BBC, they decided not to pay for a babysitter - although the resort they were staying at offered babysitters (at an extra charge).
Instead they took it in turns to leave the restaurant every hour to go back to the apartment to check on their kids.

The father checked them at 9pm and they were fine.  When the mother went to check an hour later, the window/shutters in Maddy's room were open and she was gone.
Oh thats awful. IMagine how the mom felt. I would have been looking under the beds and thigns. Looking for her,. seeing if she was hiding.

Maybe she was sleeping when she heard someone at the window.. So she went to open it and they took her. Thats how it sounds. \

It's terrible that such a beautiful child like her has been abducted. She reminds me of the Jon Benet murder mystery. Very sad, she was also cute.

As I have said before, I blame iot on the parents, being so absent minded as to leaving their kids at a hotel room like that. I wonder if the little boys knew anything about it. Knew anything as to her abduction.

And one other thing, please help find her. And here is just a pic of her, not a vid. but a pic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/graphics/2.../10/nmaddy4.jpg

And here is a map of where the hotel was, and where the reastraunt was.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6637469.stm#map

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I kinda find those parents a little...how can I say this without being mean?...stupid...

I mean, if it were my mom, it wouldn't matter how much a baby sitter would cost, she'd get one. And, it's come to my attention that Maddy was kidnapped while she was in bed.

I can't believe they'd leave their little toddlers in an unguarded hotel room with no babysitter or nanny. What, was it that good a restaurant? I always go to restaurants with my parents and if I can't I stay at a friend's house.

They've been questioning a guy who suspected to have taken Maddie.

I hope he did because then they'd have Maddie back... Hopefully alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back