Maddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know. It really is a heartbreaking thing. :angry: But our mission is to try and find her. Imagine how her parents must feel about this. It's just so sad.

I may not know Maddy, but I care for her with all my heart.

Afer all, it's what she needs the most from the world, right now.

Oh, I know. It really is a heartbreaking thing. :D But our mission is to try and find her. Imagine how her parents must feel about this. It's just so sad.I may not know Maddy, but I care for her with all my heart.

Afer all, it's what she needs the most from the world, right now.
It is really heartbreaking! just wish theey would find her soon!

Sad to say, I do belive if they use that map and find her she won't be around to live to be five, six, seven, 40 have kids etc, because she will be gone. I hat eto say it Truly i do! BUt I am trying to face the truth.If they find her they will pay for being foolish, that was wrong, Just plain worng.

crowfrost

oh but shouldn't of there parents locked the door and they shouldn't even leave her alone

They did, the father checked on her every half hour and sh ewas with her other two year old siblings, the one time he came back sh ewas gone.

She is a Little girl who was kiddnapped 40 days ago in her hotel room while her parents were at dinner, she is four years old.
LOL! Now I really think those parents aren't so smart. They left there kids in the room while they had dinner?! What about the kids?!

LOL Wow...I'm speechless, those parents are pretty dumb. o_o

I completely agree with you.
Kids get kidnapped everyday but it doesn't become an international fiasco like this kid is. It's her parent's fault she's gone.

My friend thinks it sounds like her parents set it up or something.
Lol it does sound so fake though.

Like how do they happen to have a close up picture of her Eye...o_o lol

Besides they don't need any donations, its not like there poor or something. So it could actually be a big scam!

But if they got caught...They could be in BIG Trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray for this child every night. Shes a beautiful beautiful little girl. Her family needs her, and we could all sleep alot better if she was safely at home where she belongs.

Some say the blame is on the parents, others just want her back. But the parents were only 40 yards away from the kids, checking on the every thirty minutes. I hope this angel is found soon, and is returned home.

that was stupid to leave a effin 4 year old alone :// omg
I agree. And I am sorry for complaining again, about this, but I made a detailed topic about this nearly a month ago for Seriously NonTamatalk and IT NEVER GOT APPROVED. >.< It would have made a great topic. C'mon Guides! I know that the topic wasn't innapropriate!!! I am just really, really, really upset!!!!

Sorry for getting so worked up, but I think I had the right to there.

Pray for Maddie! News updates are easily found and constantly updated on www.findmadeleine.com

Cinderpelt♥

This is absolutely horrible! The worst thing is that I can do nothing about it. But why was this person publicized more than the next abducted child? I mean, yes, I believe everyone abducted should be publicized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back