Madlibs :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the results of madlib 2:

Mileyroxursox2342

Yesterday Mametchi and I were flying together in the park when we saw an arm emerging from a paper box.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking angry, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled an actress and asked them to come. Half an hour later she arrived wearing a little suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” she said, “That is my brother!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some apples.

City Lights

Yesterday Mametchi and I were kissing together in the park (O_O!!) when we saw a big toe emerging from a cardboard box.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking anxious, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a toy store associate and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a chubby suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my grandfather!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some fish sticks.

Acid~Rain

Yesterday Mametchi and I loved each other in the park when we saw an index finger emerging from a Tupperware bin.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking angry, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a rehab worker and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a shiny suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my cousin!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some raw potatoes.

Mametchi 4ever

Yesterday Mametchi and I were kicking each other in the park when we saw a bottom emerging from a box.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking clowny, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a clown and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a funky suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my great great grandpa!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some poop.

Angel

Yesterday Mametchi and I were eating together in the park when we saw a brain emerging from a jewelry heart-shaped box.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, with an anime sweatdrop, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a clown and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a pinkish suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my great great great great aunt's cousin's brother's niece!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some oreo dirt.

Sweet as Sugar

Yesterday Mametchi and I were flushing together in the park when we saw a brain emerging from a banana peel without a banana.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking crazy, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a pooper scooper* and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing an ugly suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my little brother!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some rocks.

* Haha, actually the profession does exist. There’s a man who gets $75 every week for doing that. For a technology project at school I’m meant to design a poop-scooping robot.

*CjPirate*

Yesterday Mametchi and I were sucking (?!) together in the park when we saw a butt emerging from a juice box container.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking stressful, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a zoo keeper and asked them to come. Half an hour later he/she arrived wearing a nerdy suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my cousin!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some prickle bushes.

Lilangelbaby1989

Yesterday Mametchi and I were swimming together in the park when we saw a leg emerging from a butterfly (container?).

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking crazy in love, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a journalist and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a fluffy suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my Mom!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some chocolate.

Angel (again)

Yesterday Mametchi and I were chucking each other in the park when we saw a nose emerging from a wallet.

“Oh no!” yelled Mametchi, looking insane, “someone must be stuck!”

“Let’s help them” I said. While Mametchi bent over to help them I dialled a movie director and asked them to come. Half an hour later he arrived wearing a cute suit.

“Oh, I know who that is!” he said, “That is my brother!” After helping them out, we all went together to a nearby cafeteria and ate some vanilla.

Smudgey filled in Madlib 1, but this is the result:

Smudgey08

The other day while I was at home slowly eating my Tamagotchis, a psssss was heard from the front door. I got up and opened it only to find a greenish Bob who very quickly walked straight in. The first thing it did was to ask for a cup of blood. I sighed and gave it to him. Once it had finished drinking it, it got up and ran the couch. After that it threatened to walk over my house, but eventually, after throwing several Bobnettas at it, it left me alone. 

The new madlib (Madlib#3, which will be the 1st part of a short story) form is here:

Adjective:

Holiday:

Far-away place:

Quantity/number:

Nearby place:

Adjective:

Important person:

Your favourite catchphrase:

Feeling/emotion:

Adjective: Rusty

Holiday: April Fools

Far-away place: Neptune

Quantity/number: 50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Nearby place: Bathroom

Adjective: Ugly

Important person: Mom

Your favourite catchphrase: Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Feeling/emotion: Pwned

Adjective: Fluffy

Holiday: Fathers day

Far away place: Milky way :)

Quantity/number: 60000000

Nearby place: Surrey,British Colombia

Adjective: Weird

Important person: Mom

Your favourite catch phrase: Tamatalk: The talk of the town

Feeling/emotion: Angry

Adjective: Bloated

Holiday: International Goof-off Day (March 22nd...it's one of those bizarre, not well known holidays.)

Far-away place: Saturn

Quantity/number: 820257

Nearby place: Closet

Adjective: Pudgy

Important person: My sister

Your favourite catch phrase: "Wahh jinkies! My eggs are bubbly!"

Feeling/emotion: Clowny

Adjective: Beautiful

Holiday: Christmas Day

Far-away place: Pluto! (XD)

Quantity/number: 16 (fave number XD)

Nearby place: New Zealand (my country XD)

Adjective: Mame-like (XD)

Important person: My dad (he runs the power here!)

Your favourite catchphrase: OMG the nighttime is dark! (XD)

Feeling/emotion: Smiley!

Do not add the brackets parts!

Adjective: Daring

Holiday: Australia Day

Far-away place: Finland

Quantity/number: 555

Nearby place: Sydney

Adjective: Purple

Important person: Queen Elizabeth

Your favourite catchphrase: Like, oh my God!

Feeling/emotion: Frustration

Might as well:

Adjective: Clumsy

Holiday: Samhain

Far-away place: Russia ^.^

Quantity/number: 999

Nearby place: Iowa

Adjective: Quiet

Important person: GW Bush

Your favourite catchphrase: Eat me

Feeling/emotion: Lonliness

Sure, what the heck?

Adjective: Shiny

Holiday: Christmas

Far-away place: Saturn

Quantity/number: 99

Nearby place: Grocery store

Adjective: Interesting

Important person: Mametchi

Your favourite catchphrase: Not really, 'cause like, I know.

Feeling/emotion: Overjoyed

Adjective: green-coloured

Holiday: Christmas

Far-away place: Antarctica

Quantity/number: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Nearby place: the road

Adjective: huge

Important person: David Suzuki

Your favourite catchphrase: Mess with me!! xD

Feeling/emotion: happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.