magazines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I hate teen magazines. I just hate reading gossip about celebrities. But that is my opinion I'm sure that a lot of people on TamaTalk read teen magazines though.

I only get Tiger Beat!!! I only have 1 more issue of Nick Mag though... ;) But I think I'm gonna join the Nick Mag club! I LOVE the fake "TOON PEOPLE" mags in some of the issues. I'm still looking for my one that has a pic of Bart Simpson looking hot on it(you all know that I'm OBSESSED with Bart Simpson)

Nah, I don't go for those gossip saturated mags. Although I will sometimes read the embarresing moments out of my friend's various teen magazines. ^^;

Sometime's I'll buy an Issue for something to talk about at a Sleepover, but there alot of things in Teen Magazines that I just can't agree with.

A Magazine that I really like is Brio, which is a Christian Girl's magazine, packed with truthful information about Our Saviour, and yet, still has the features that the Average girl wants like Health and Beauty. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometime's I'll buy an Issue for something to talk about at a Sleepover, but there alot of things in Teen Magazines that I just can't agree with.  

A Magazine that I really like is Brio, which is a Christian Girl's magazine, packed with truthful information about Our Saviour, and yet, still has the features that the Average girl wants like Health and Beauty. :blink:
Thats sounds like a good magazine...

I love teen magazines. they are perfect to get the dish on my fave cleb, miley and others!

Omg i love to read teen magazines they come up with such rad trends and makeovers! you can also read those for learning advice and stuff! :eek:

I only get Tiger Beat!!! I only have 1 more issue of Nick Mag though... :eek: But I think I'm gonna join the Nick Mag club! I LOVE the fake "TOON PEOPLE" mags in some of the issues. I'm still looking for my one that has a pic of Bart Simpson looking hot on it(you all know that I'm OBSESSED with Bart Simpson)
bart simpson? I thought u were obsecced with tom felton/droco malfoy...

I don't like gossipy magazines. I'm a nature freak and a bookworm, I love National Geographic, I own 31 magazines. =D

I hate NG, so that's so cool! I wish our school banned them. ^_^

I don't read Teen Magazine. I like Twist. I'm going to subscribe to it soon. Some of those other magazines are OK, but they're too teenish. Twist is teen and preteen and it's really good.

Latest posts

Back