Magic: The Gathering

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Seeing as the last topic was from 2013 and I didn't want to bump it, I am curious as to whether any of you play MTG! I just started playing, however, there is this lovely card shop my best friend introduced me to, and the owners HOOKED ME UP with cards, card covers, etc. I now have a deck of 61 cards, and 99 other cards I can swap them out with. I don't know much about the game and I'm really semi-clueless as to how to play, but my best friend is attempting to teach me. So far I think it's pretty fun!

Any other MTG players out there? Maybe want to share your tips with other fellow players? Ahaha :)

I have four decks
* blue infect
* green infect
* blue-green Simick guild based
* red burn

My bf introduced me to this game around 2 years ago, he has a few decks of his own as well.
But we haven't played for a while now as our friends that we used to play with very often got busy with their private lives - one is getting married and moved to another city to live with his wife-to-be and the other one finally found a girlfriend so he's trying to focus on that. :)

You may have to explain the deck differences to me because I'm very new to this, aha.

I'm glad your friends are keeping priorities, that's really important! :) Just ask 'em once things settle down if they wanna meet up for a game once in a while! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back