Magical Moonlight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Hello TamaTalkers! :D I decided to create a new tama log! I made one a few years ago, but I figured it was way too old. :p

I'm christening this log with the debut of my newest tamagotchi, the Tamagotchi 4U (blue). I also have a white one, but I wanted to see how I can handle one 4U for now. Then maybe I can marry them someday. :)

Earlier today around lunchtime, I hatched my blue 4U. It has the TMGC Friends faceplate~ I got a baby girl! She looks like a tiny baby pink bunny! Soo cute! owo

Already alerting me she needs attention. ( Lauren is my real name btw c: )

2j46p0w.jpg
wj9oc4.jpg

She sure was hungry. Yum yum. :9 Oh yeah, I figured out how to change the icon backgrounds. I really like the purple jeweled one. It sure would look good with a purple 4U. *sigh* I really want a purple one too. Might have to get the other 2 colors someday. When I have more money @__@

smf38p.jpg

I got a little busy at work after my lunchbreak, so I didn't get to check on my new baby right away. I found that she evolved into her toddler stage. Poor thing was sick and next to a pile of stinky poo. D: aww, poor baby. Momma will make it better, lol. :wub:

21oynow.jpg

Well she wanted to check what was outside. We were met by a wandering stranger wearing a beret and holding an apple. A scholar perhaps? Not knowing Japanese moonrunes I could only guess he was talking about her future of going to school or quoting Sir Isaac Newton about apples and gravity.

16m6smv.jpg

She looks so much like a pudding cup, I think I'll call her Little Puddin. Little Puddin wanted to walk around outside with her umbrella but the wind was too strong and blew it away. :(

ermrvd.jpg

Little Puddin must have thrown a tantrum and knocked down all her blocks while I wasn't looking. -_- I tried to figure out what was wrong with her. :huh: She seemed really upset. :( I tried praise and discipline, but neither worked. That's when I noticed she had a thought bubble that showed the vacuum cleaner. I convinced Little Puddin it was clean up time and she had a fun time with the vacuum. :3

16hj05v.jpg

I believe it was between 7:30 and 8:00pm when Puddin decided to call it a night. She tucked herself in and removed her stem/leaf hat. I had no idea that it could be removed. That's kinda cute. :3

Night night, Little Puddin. See ya tomorrow. :wub:

2dmgoch.jpg

Day 2 with my 4U~

Around 9am this morning I checked on Little Puddin. She was waiting for me to wake up. She also left a poopy present for me to clean up. She looks so proud of herself, lol.

ao2k34.jpg
igl14w.jpg

Breakfast time! Little Puddin really liked her first meal. Until I fed her another time and she decided to get hyper and bounce around the kitchen. -_- I disciplined her afterwards, forgot to take a picture of that...oops. :p

aokq4n.jpg
2uduzoz.jpg

Around midday, I caught Puddin doing the poo poo dance. Good thing we can potty train tamas on the 4U. She was really happy I knew what she wanted. :)

262qoh2.jpg
2ebzt5i.jpg
28sbg4m.jpg

The evening came pretty fast. I had a busy day at work. I checked up on Little Puddin and she alerted me it was time to brush her teeth, since bedtime was arriving soon. Then she showed me her sparkles~ :D

102w8ly.jpg
25ox8jr.jpg

8pm means bedtime. This will be the last time Little Puddin is a puddin cup. I believe she evolves tomorrow. Not sure who she'll evolve into. Kinda exciting that it'll be a surprise. Night night, Little Puddin. :wub:

2dmgoch.jpg

4U Day 3

I expected to see an evolved form of Little Puddin when I checked on her this morning, but she was still a toddler. The toddler stage sure lasts a while.

e7yss1.jpg

Wednesdays are my super busy days at work so I decided to try out the babysitter function. Puddin's babysitter arrived and started reading her a story about little red riding hood. She looked surprised at the big bad wolf scene and sad when storytime was over.

wwc4fr.jpg
1z3yzgy.jpg
339r5gz.jpg
33ffeb9.jpg

4U Day 3 Continued~

Late afternoon I discovered that Puddin had evolved! :D She evolved into Neenetchi... but she wasn't fat? Puddin evolved into the post adult stage Skinny Neenetchi. Unless I missed her being the tubby version when she first evolved? :huh: Tubby or not, Neenetchi is a cutie pie! :wub: Her curls are like long pink bunny ears and they're full of little flowers~ Too adorable! owo

f0rcw8.jpg

I made the mistake of feeding her a homemade rice bowl and she got really upset with me. I thought the tantrum stage was over, lol. :rolleyes: (Neenetchi has tiny buck teeth...sqwee)

xanjgy.jpg
262lkwp.jpg

Poor Puddin's happy meter had gone on empty so she asked me to take her to the game corner at the tama depa mall. (really cute closeups yay :D )

2qchteq.jpg
2w1y5xw.jpg

9pm is Puddin's new bedtime. Hopefully I can try out new areas and activities with Puddin tomorrow. Good night sweet Puddin! I'm so glad you evolved into Neenetchi~ :wub:

11jp3ih.jpg

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. It's been a really rough work week for me with my coworker being out on vacation.

4U Day 4

I woke up to find Puddin's house to be a pigsty with garbage bags everywhere. Made her clean it up. A clean house is a happy house. ;)

2hi43rc.jpg
2i6c6dk.jpg

Puddin stepped outside and we were met by a tama guy with a serving dish as a head or a ufo? He made Puddin cook up a dish but she failed horribly. The animation went to fast for me to take pictures. :(

dww7me.jpg

My 4U reacted with the NFC with my phone and made the garden look a lot prettier. Another tama guy came by. I guess he rates your garden and compliments how it looks?

i5xati.jpg

Puddin stayed outside a little while longer. She wrote a letter and let if float away on a balloon. ^_^

2rmmlqw.jpg

Later, Puddin got hungry so she ran to the cafe. She found a dish she found tasty and got her first happy clover symbol from it. Yay! ( I can't remember which dish it was right now :mellow: )

2v2cutw.jpg
mv2f6d.jpg
28lalqv.jpg

9pm means bedtime again. Night night Puddin.

fozk0l.jpg

4U Day 5

Puddin enjoying a morning in the garden. :) Then this tama guy with glasses and a fro came by. He wanted to test Puddin's soccer skills. She failed horribly.

2uysnqo.jpg
2nu6ctd.jpg
r8xsgi.jpg

Puddin got her next clover happy symbol. I was able to catch more of the animation this time.

2cpcggp.jpg
30cahc6.jpg
wl7fqp.jpg

When Puddin made a stop at the cafe. It became the Birthday Cafe for Memetchi's birthday. I missed the animation the first time when Puddin ate the birthday meal with Memetchi. :(

So here she is eating another meal with all the birthday decorations.

5ydvnt.jpg

4U Day 6 (today)

I woke up to find that Puddin had left me. That's really disappointing. Bye Bye Puddin. Maybe I'll take better care of you next time. :(

2wohsle.jpg
2n06iol.jpg

Guess I'll have to start over with a new egg. Oh well. It was still a learning experience. There's still so much I have to learn about the 4U. I ordered the 4U guide book from CD Japan, it should be here in a week or 2. :)

I also got new faceplates for my 4Us.

fa0xtk.jpg

Until next time! :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back