~:Magic's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! I would like to start off by telling you my REAL name, and that is Faith. BUT, you CAN call me Magic. I would actually prefer it. Now, let's get to the log! I am currently caring for a Kilalatchi named..... Leo. Here are his stats:

Leo

Boy

2 yr

35 lb

1g

Hungry: *****

Happy: *****

Train: |||| [that's embarrassing.]

Friendship: ******

Character: 4

$3,948,860

Username: Magic

The reason I have so many gotchi points is that i was going to log into tamatown, but it wasn't working. So instead of canceling, i put it 000000 000004 for my log out code, and my points greatly increased. I don't know if that works with everyone's or just mine, but that's where they all came from. Now, to Leo. Today, he and I have played shoot the bug twice, and lost both games at 94. then we played long jump and won! He is currently at the park, building a sandcastle with a Necktietchi.

I'll update later when more exciting things happen, maybe tamatown will work for me. Until then,

~:Magic.

Well, this is only..... 4 days overdue. Isn't this log off to a great start? Anywhoo, STATS.

Leo

Boy

6 yr

35 lb

1G

Hungry: ** (oops)

Happy: *****

Train: |||||

Friendship: *****

Wooltchi

$3,849,280

About two days? after my last post? Leo evolved into a Wooltchi which, to my understanding, is an okay care tama so i was pretty proud of myself. This morning, Leo and I got all gussied up and took a trip down to the Date Place. He gladly took his first option, which was a Makiko, and they were married. I must say, I was sad to see that they didn't wear the wedding attire i purchased for them but hey, whattya gonna do? Now we are patiently awaiting a little egg. Until then,

~:Magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back