Magic's TamaGo Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! Let me start by saying this is my first log, so bare with me please.

Now stats:

Girl

0 yr

27 lbs (i havn't played any games yet)

2g

Hungry: **

Happy: *****

Train: ****

Friendship: ***

Bellitchi

2210 points

If i could name her i would have named her annie. Before annie i had a violetchi who lived to be 15 and married a kikitchi. they only left yesterday but it feels like forever...

Annie needs excersise so im off for now.

TaTa :)

Magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im back! :)

Annie and i played Long jumper twice and got to 100 both times. thats 2000 points! Woo! Then we played shoot the bug and got to 98 both times. I dont even know if its possible to win that game...

After that we went home and annie was extremely hungry, so i fed her french fries, cereal, a taco, a kebab, and some corn. she was much happier after that :) our friendship went up 3 hearts! Im making progress baby!

After all that annie weighed 20 pounds. Thats 7 pounds off! More progress!

i hit C and annie showed me her cute little face, i couldn't help but giggle :)

Thats all for now, more later!

Magic.

Hello again!:) ,

Before i start, i would just like to say: I WON SHOOT THE BUG. THREE TIMES. so i guess its not impossible :)

Now, what you came for. We'll start with stats:

Still a girl:)

1 yr

26 lbs (chub.)

2g

Hungry: *****

Happy: *****

Train: 6

Frendship: ******

I woke up for school at 6:00 so obviously, she was still sleeping. When i got home, she was a shellitchi! I played some games with her and then filled her hungry and happy. Then we went to the park, where she swung with... someone. Then i connected the the memetchi :mellow: figure i have. It has Panel Match and Hit a Note. I hate Hit a Note. But i won Panel Match! After i played long jump but lost at 86 :( .

I feel the sudden urge to go on TamaTown now, so im off!

ttfn,

Magic.

Latest posts

Back