Magnets around tams?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marierock13

Reaction score
I have a problem, and I was wondering if you could help. I left my tamagotchi in my bag with my magnetic 'locker animal', and it has stopped working... I read that magnets can damage electronics, so I'm wondering... what happened and what can I do?

did lines come on the screen and did dots come on the screen? because this happend to me when i left my tama near my pc theres no way to fix it. :mellow:

DON'T YOU KNOW!!! ELECTRONICS+MAGNIT= MESSED UP ELECTONICS!!! DUH!!!

my advice: just get a new one.

............ No need to be rude! I only started this topic so that I could see if it was fixable. Anyway, I don't want a new one, since I've had my old one for 4 years, and it has sentimental value.

The magnet probably erased the microchip's memory, and the only pice of data remaning was the egg. Kinda like floppy discs, although the memory in floppys are stored magneticly.

Well, once I made a model out of "Geomag" (these magnetic balls and magnetic stick thingies that you can connect together to make models) and my friend tried to convince me that magnets can suck the batteries out of a Tamagotchi. I wouldn't believe this though.

I would say the plastic casing does provide protection, but if the magnets are too strong then yes, the inevitable might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back