magoo's v.3 log:2 tama s one log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magoo22

Reaction score
hi!! this is the growth of my two first version 3 tamagotchis. i will record there growth nad important events, so far......

name:MAN?!

gender;boy

grownth:

telechi-->tamatchi-->young mametchi-->paparatchi

:) name:ALLY!

:ph34r:gender:girl

:ph34r:age;5

:ph34r:growth:

telechi-->tamatchi-->young mametchi-->masktchitelechi :)

go to the v3 charater chart to find out what my charaters look like.

man and ally are mating they are fulll hearts!!!! I am going to see if anyone has any tips for mating.
they just mated!! two boys!! when i sent him for a visit after the mating, all they did was kis, then sing!!! they are too cute!!

sorry I didn't update!!!well heres the story:

Ally and her baby died :gozarutchi: ;) :wacko: :ph34r: so then I reset and I got a baby gurl and called her peble. Then the baby boys father died and he needed a name so I called him rudge, my fave boy tama name. so we went and visited his father in tamatown.com and he gave us a celly!!!(cell phone) go papa M!! so then the boy and gurl are gonna mate!!! hooray!!so they connect, the gurl now has full traing and the boy has |||||| (6) training. oh ya they evolved, gurl-->mizutamatchi

guy--->tamatchi

so thats about all here are the stast:

pebble

weight:11lbs

training: ||||||||| FULL

generation: 1

is:mizutamatchi

rudge

weight:12lbs

training: |||||| SIX

generation:2

is:tamatchi

I'm gonna go shopping next weekend so I'm gonna buy one of those tamagotchi lanyards, I saw them at Wal-Mart. I'm buying it in "version memetchi" it's sooo very perty!!!!!

Latest posts

Back