Mail Icons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
So when I select the mail option and then select the star it gives me a fortune, am I understanding this correctly? How do i read these? The instructions arent helping me any!

Getting 3 stars for any icon is what counts really, for instance, if you get 3 Stars for the Gotchi points bag then you will win 500 gotchi points for each game completed (instead of 400) and more skill points than usual, getting 3 stars in "Love" (the heart) means your Tamagotchi will make friends quicker when connecting with other Tamagotchi and getting 3 stars in Health (the man icon) means your Tamagotchi is less likely to get sick - getting 3 stars in any category makes your Tamagotchi jump up when they get to the middle of the screen, if they get under 3 stars for every category then they will fall over when they get to the left of the screen.

Also when you get 3 health icons you only put on 1 lb every time you have a snack, not 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back