mail in the middle of the night!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
after a long day of caretaking for my two precious tamas- a v3 and a v4.5 [at the moment- in real life I have 5 tamas total] I had fallen asleep but was suddenly disrupted from my slumber because the mailman came to my mailbox at about 12:26 AT NIGHT. I was droozy, so I checked the mail and paused my tamagotchis until I woke up the next day, not aware of it being abnormal [yet]. does anyone know the meaning of this?

@CTF@

Maybe you have a glitch and your tama's time got screwed up. That keeps happening to mine. Did you check the time when this happened and was your tama awake?

It means the clock on your Tamagotchi is not set to the correct time.

If you press reset then select download, the clock reverts to the time it was at, for the last save event. So whenever you do that, you should check the clock's setting.

It's possible you have AM / PM accidently mixed up.

AM = midnight to one minute before noon.

PM = noon to one minute before midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then it is probably a glitch.
Usually you don't get mail in the middle of the night. Where did you purchase your tamagotchi? If you purchased it on eBay, there is a chance that you purchased a fake.
I got it as a gift. for christmas. from my mom. no offence, but I really don't think she went through the trouble of buying it on eBay and waiting a whole week or two to come. :wacko: so yeah, it's probably just a so-what-I-don't-really-have-to-worry-about-it glitch.

@CTF@

must be glitchy. ONLY if you take the risk, reset. only if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back