Mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, what Version are you using? I'm guessing V4.5/V4. The Heart stands for care. It's in the Fortune. If you get 3 hearts in the fortune, the resistance against sickness will go up. The hearts are also a sign that you won't get sick often and how you are taking care of your Tama. 1 means that you aren't taking care of your Tama very well. 2 means that you are taking average care of your Tama. 3 means you are taking very good care of your Tama. :(

If you have the Music Star then the three things that you can get are hearts, poopies, and stars

From what I've seen, most people tend to think that it's completely random, the item that you receive in the mail, it's ussually the reactions that are different. But there have bee people with perfect care, Mametchi, that will get 4 poopies in a row

If your Tama gets the star or the heart they smile and are happy, if it's poopies, they gat upset and cry.

well, that's all I have XD I'm sorry

like the heart? What is that? :D
The heart means the next time you connect with someone your connection will definatly go up one smiley face/heart heart meaning love smiley meaning friend and i am possitive about this information because it says in this in my v4 and a v4.5 manual and my music star manual

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;) ;)

Your welcome! And BTW if you get the heart that appears in the 2nd icon thatshows a maill envelope and you see a heart, that's good (I don't know why but at least you didn't get poop).

:hitodetchi: fortune cookie mail has three sections. three stars is the best.

(p) the money bag is how likely you will get a letter from the king

<3 the heart is how likely friendship level will increase when you connect

:ph34r: the person thingy is how likely your tamagotchi will fend off illness

___

|\ /| the letter can have a regular letter or one from the king

<3 the heart in a regular letter makes your tama happy

:p the poop makes your tama have three missing happy hearts

~ same with the snake ^

(p) the king can give you money

_*_

| | or a present which can be an item or food or something like that

[!] the exclamation point is for pre-school school or jobs