Mail!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover134

Reaction score
Hi Tomorrow my Hexagotchi might come. The only problem is nobody is going to be at my house to sign for it. Will they just leave it in the mailbox or deliver it the next day. It is from Japan.

They will probably leave it in the mailbox. You should tell them to change the delivery date to when someone can be at your house to sign it.

Hope I helped! :)

They might try to deliver it the next day, and then the day after that, and then I think they'll leave a note saying that you ned to pick it up from the post office.

That's what I think, though. :-/

Here they knock and if you are not home they leave a note saying to pick it up from the post office. OR they try stuffing it into the mailbox...I will never forgive them for crunching my stuff. :lol:

What you need to do, is make a sign with your name and signature on it taped to the door, telling them to leave it, it just has to have you or your parents signature ;D ive done it before ;D

if it's coming by EMS i think they always require a signature.

From my experience when i missed the post man they didn't try the next day just left me a message to pick it up at the post office.

I'm not sure how it works in other places but here they didn't even leave it at the closest post office either. It ended up in one about 30 minutes farther than the closest one from my house! Dx

So it turned into a bit of a hassle if that sort of thing bothers you.

<----- hates driving

Fedex and ups sometimes leave it in the mailbox or at your door depending on the type of shipping you paid for.

When I bought my 2 iD Ls, the mailman came to our house, my gramma didn't answer the door, and my mom had to go pick it up at the post office, and I got my iD L. My Nano and my Tama-Go were sadly scrunched up in the mailbox, but my nano wasn't scrunched up, but hopefully my other nano won't come SCRUNCHED UP in the mailbox. Thanks Mr. Mailman-who-likes-scrunching-up-my-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back