MAJOR Anger Issues.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Mk guys. As you all know I'm certainly NOT the friendliest of people.

I tend to get really mad, and unless I beat the living daylight's out of someone I usually won't feel better. Well more like hurting someone really bad I will feel better.

I have tried "Oh punch yer pillow" "Deep breath's" And all that. It just doesn't work! I feel the need to beat the living shizzle out of someone or I will go on with the need to beat someone up.

What should I do? I ain't going to no counseler. TT_TT

I refuse to go to a counsler for my problems too. -.-

Try turning you're radio up really loud (so nobody can hear you) and scream as loud as you can. (Or you could just go to some place where nobody's around and scream. Either way it's pretty much the same thing)

That always works for me. PM me if you want any more ways to vent your anger.

Play soccer or volleyball cause you get really compediative and in soccer you get to kick a ball and in volleyball you can hit a volleyball. Also try teatherball because you get to punch the ball as hard as you can. Pretend its a face like a mean teacher or someone you hate. Try listening to music when your mad. Like fave songs

Last edited by a moderator:
stuff like that happenes to me too. i feel best when i actually do hurt the person. but i guess thats not an option. i usually end up screaming at people and throwing things -.-

but i guess it helps so... yeah.

I go listen to my iPod. Music always makes me feel better. I will listen to my favorite song, and then I feel better.

It calms me, but usually during school when I don't have my iPod, I just control myself...

well since i live in an apartement, i would get an empty bottle and throw it out of the window with full force. or shout out loud. either way, it works for me.

Take up archery or darts.Buy a dart board and stick the person who you want to bash's photo on it.

Then get throwing.
I've done that before. That definitely made me feel tons better growing up, and I highly recommended it.

Get a punching bad and put a picture of the person's face on it and bash it like there's no tomorrow. xD

Ok, I was kidding about that. But maybe you could get a picture of the person you feel like killing and totally destroy it somehow. xDDD

Take up Karate.

You get to beat the living crap out of anything and everything in the room, and possibly even beat the living 'shizzle' out of those around you.

It worked for me ;D

Doesn't exactly help calm you down, but it lets you take out the anger in a way that won't get you in trouble =D

I love it.

Take up archery or darts.Buy a dart board and stick the person who you want to bash's photo on it.

Then get throwing.
I've done that before.

Take up Karate.You get to beat the living crap out of anything and everything in the room, and possibly even beat the living 'shizzle' out of those around you.

It worked for me ;D

Doesn't exactly help calm you down, but it lets you take out the anger in a way that won't get you in trouble =D

I love it.
The bad site thing. Marital arts shouldn't be used to beat up others. It's for self defense. Takin' your anger out on someone else never helps as is.

Anger issues?

Find a hobby that would take your mind off of it. The Darts thing works also. Make sure you don't hit the walls or something.

Take up Karate.You get to beat the living crap out of anything and everything in the room, and possibly even beat the living 'shizzle' out of those around you.

It worked for me ;D

I love it.
I think that meowbark wants away to get rid of her anger without beating the living daylights out of someone, and martial arts aren't for beating someone up.. ._.

I would just scream, scream, listen to some music, and maybe get a cardboard dummy and beat it up. =\

Get a punching bad and put a picture of the person's face on it and bash it like there's no tomorrow. xDOk, I was kidding about that. But maybe you could get a picture of the person you feel like killing and totally destroy it somehow. xDDD
Reminds me of what my friend did last year. She was mad at somebody and drew a picture of them. Then she stabbed it with scissors and ran it over with a sewing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back