major life change

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek95

Reaction score
Ok, well first offf, i'd like to say hello to all of TT since i havn't been on this site in years (literally) and im pretty sure no one remembers me :D

k, well point is, just about 6-7 months ago, i moved from new york, alllll the way down to mississippi >.> i mean, not that i have anything against MS, its just SO BORING. like, im used to nyc, with like the snow, and rush, and thrill of life, and here its just so chill, laid back, and nonchallant.

its no fair, like people are just "blah", not my type, i have like no life what so ever, so if i died, who would actually care, and i left a perfect life, i had friends, family, hobbies, things to do, and like i feel so deprived of life in general ever since i moved.

so, uhm, does anyone have any advice?

and has anyone else ever had a drastic change like this? :]

Ok, well first offf, i'd like to say hello to all of TT since i havn't been on this site in years (literally) and im pretty sure no one remembers me :)
k, well point is, just about 6-7 months ago, i moved from new york, alllll the way down to mississippi >.> i mean, not that i have anything against MS, its just SO BORING. like, im used to nyc, with like the snow, and rush, and thrill of life, and here its just so chill, laid back, and nonchallant.

its no fair, like people are just "blah", not my type, i have like no life what so ever, so if i died, who would actually care, and i left a perfect life, i had friends, family, hobbies, things to do, and like i feel so deprived of life in general ever since i moved.

so, uhm, does anyone have any advice?

and has anyone else ever had a drastic change like this? :]
Hey there, Derek long time no see :) ! Just make yourself at home. Then you will be able to express your feelings about others. That helps you form relationships and gives you the will to do things. You can then voice your opinions and develop insight, and you won't feel so bored anymore! No worries, in the past few years I've been in 5 different states :) ! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say it's your attitude. Youre saying the people are "not your type"? How would you know? You havent exactly made an effort to get to know them.

Well, at least you left NY. You might be happier. According to some study, its the unhappiest state in the union(Louisiana being the happiest) and I believe Mississippi is somewhere in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back