Major Music-Star glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Young Yattachi40

Reaction score
Last night, I was putting the battery in my Music-Star and it wouldn't turn on. When i took the battery out, it was very warm. I tested it in my other Music-Star and the battery was basically drained of all power. Then, this morning, the place where it shows your Gotchi-Points was all messed up. now only a few minutes ago, it wouldn't show my star ranking or my tama fans. Please help. I don't want my first ever music star to break.

:ph34r: ~UYY40 :ph34r:

P.S:Also, all my skill points shot up to 999.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of battery are you putting in the Tamagotchi? All of the newer ones that I've had, which are V3 and up, take a CR2032 3 volt battery. You can get them at Walmart, or Target, or any place that sells watch batteries. (Because essentially, that's really all the batteries are in Tamagotchis.) Have you tried a different battery, then reset the Music Star? It sounds very glitched up. But from what I've seen by lurking, Music Star glitches must be pretty common.

This I haven't seen before. Maybe you can try what I said, and then post back? Hope I've helped in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back