Majorite

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh... she's okay. Not exactly my favorite... but I see your point, she does look a tad creepy :lol: She kinda looks like an old lady wearing one of those big flower hats lol.

She's a little creepy. Imagine going down the hall way to go bathroom, and suddenly she pops out of no where. That would give me nightmares. :lol:

Well, she's ok... Not really creepy, but she uses a bit too much makeup... Kinda pretty too though, I voted ok :lol:

She's a little creepy. Imagine going down the hall way to go bathroom, and suddenly she pops out of no where. That would give me nightmares. :wacko:
ME TOO! :eek:

Well, I'd say the creepiness definitely comes from her make-up. But hey, what tamagotchi doesn't look creepy with make-up on? If you use the mirror and make-up in the V4.5 or V6 (maybe other versions too, but I wouldn't know), you get instant nightmare fuel. :p

She reminds me of the old ladies that are very prudish and wear strong floral prefume while shielding their delicate skin from the harmful UV's with their big hats. That's what I think.

Im find her a tad icky, but Makkio is awesome! As for her mother eeeek

Memecthi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back