Make-Up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ini03

Reaction score
hello

i keep getting make up as a present from the king but none of my tamas have known what to do with it. It just shows me a little questionmark thing. What am I doing wrong?

Yes, to get your tamagotchi to wear the make-up, you will need to purchase a mirror from the shop which costs 3000gps on V3 and 4300gps on V4 (excpet in sales when items are offered at half price). The make-up costs 80gps on V3 and 200gps on V4. Make-up can be purchased from the clothes shop in tamatown. The mirror is re-useable and the make-up can only be used once. :)

-sk8er girl-

hello
i keep getting make up as a present from the king but none of my tamas have known what to do with it. It just shows me a little questionmark thing. What am I doing wrong?
You will need to get

the mirror if you want

your tama to put on the make-up.

LA

P.S. Some tamas will not put the make-up

on and hides under the screen.

:) ;)

oh! ok that makes sense. the price for the mirror seems a bit steep... Im going to have to save up! And what happens when it uses the make up? is it just cute or does it up some points in a category or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back