Make your tamas mate faster!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*kitten*

Reaction score
Hi! If you want your tamas to mate faster, I have the answer.

Mating takes 2 days.

Set your clock to 11:59 pm.

Then, wene it has changed to 12:00, Set It to your tamas wake-up time.

Repeat. Then connect. Your tamas should have 2 babies.

If they have been in love 1 day already, You only need to do the above once.

Hope you find this useful.

I have tested it many, many times, And it always works,

so don't go saying it won't work.

Whoa. GOOD tip. I SO needed that.

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Also - can you mate V3 and V1? V2 and V1? V2 and V3?

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you talkin about??? mine took at least 2 weeks ;) I really dont know what you are talkin about

I know that V1 can marry V2... but the rest... is a mystery! lol

Whoa. GOOD tip. I SO needed that.
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Also - can you mate V3 and V1? V2 and V1? V2 and V3?
Yes, they all can, any combination.

sometimes it takes a while for your tamas to have a good enough relationship to have babies but 2 weeks is a bit ridiculous because at that time they would have almost been too old to even live let alone mate

Kitten, thank you so much for the Tamagotchi tip. I really found it usful!! :D I really appreciate people like you that share their tama secrets with people :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: But of course, isn't that what tamatalk is all about?? ^_^ Hey Kitten, do you mind if I copy your code to my site??? ;) I'm sure that friends will enjoy it :mametchi: :mimitchi: B)

my tamagotchi had a babby but i didnt connec the matchmaker com. and mine had a babie.then i connected with a friend and they fell in love can mine hove another babbie yith my friends.

oh how can i get a :wacko: as a tamagotchi.i just love em. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The time setting trick didn't work for me... I'm using a v3.

And justin#32#, there is no way to get a certain tama. You just have to experiment until you get what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back