make your v.5 spin around and be happy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchix4

Reaction score
:eek: if you hit the c button three times your charactor will spin i dont know what it does but they seem to enjoy it ;) ;) Peace love and french fries

v5s dont come out till januray unless its a chinese one
Chinese? Don't you mean Japanese? The Famitama has been released in Japan. It's said that the Famitama is the Japanese equivalent of the upcoming v5.

In any case I've seen a scan of the Famitama instruction manual saying that the v5 does have the C button reaction too.

Only children characters (Puchitchi, Harutchi, Mizutamatchi, Mohitamatchi, Hitodetchi, Kuribotchi, Tamatchi and Kuchitamatchi) on the v4 and v4.5 can do the spinning animation when you press the C button. Older characters will come up close. Oh, and you only have to press the C button once for it to work.

She means v4.5 , and this only works on toddler + . However , there is already a topic about this. On top of that , you didn't give complete directions.

you all are *removed*

my sister got one on christmas and it was a v. 5.

it is a REAL one.

srry. X]

im just really frustrated. :hitodetchi:

Edit: TamaMum

Please don't call people rude names on this forum. Don't apologise... just don't post rude comments - site rules :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you all are *removed*my sister got one on christmas and it was a v. 5.

it is a REAL one.

srry. X]

im just really frustrated. :D
Underlined from above post: Thanks. :)

The V5's aren't out yet, are you sure it wasn't a Familitama? :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Don't you mean v4.5? When it's a toddler it'll spin around and be happy, :)

Or you could mean to FamiTama, i've never played one before but im sure it'll happen. :p

you all are *removed*my sister got one on christmas and it was a v. 5.

it is a REAL one.

srry. X]

im just really frustrated. :)
Well v5 aren't out yet. It could of been a FamiTama or v4.5. I do think you went overboard with *removed* though.

Otherwise great tip! It wirks on v4 and v4.5, too!

Latest posts

Back