Makeup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saragotchi

Reaction score
Is Makeup Worth it?

Everytime you put makeup on think 'Is it worth it?'. Makeup is a reason animals are tested. The more makeup that is used the more animals that are tested. Isn't it sad to see an animal die?

Do you think animals being tested on for makeup is wrong? Share your opinions!

Yes this is very sad. :)

But please try to keep it nice in this topic.

Many people have different opinions.

Lets try not to get into a flame war. :D

*EDIT* All caps. Sorry. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont wear make-up, altho some people do

so (for future reference) lets not get ugly and start bashing people with because of our difference in opinions :furawatchi:

you know, there are non-tested make-up too.

not all of it its animals tested.

not all make up is tested on animals

i know that for a fact

i think its illeagl by the way

i LUV makeup but i use the safe kind that is not tested on animals

besides theres nothing wrong with wanting to feel beautiful

I don't think testing makeup and perfume and all other things for our benefits is right! I haven't worn makeup in a couple years now! :furawatchi: Also I don't wear makeup because its easier to clean your face once a day than put on makeup to cover your blemishes, but forget to wash it off or don't wash is off very well and break out! Its a lot easier not to wear makeup, in my opinion. :furawatchi:

Is Makeup Worth it? Everytime you put makeup on think 'Is it worth it?'. Makeup is a reason animals are tested. The more makeup that is used the more animals that are tested. Isn't it sad to see an animal die?

Do you think animals being tested on for makeup is wrong? Share your opinions!
I don't really wear makeup that often. So I don't know what to say.

EDIT: Even so, animal testing is very wrong.

[SIZE=21pt]Animal testing is bad!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

I only use.......Okay a lot ,but not animal tested.

It's not all tested on animals, either way I'd still use it.

I only wear makeup if I felt like looking special that day. Otherwise I usually don't. I only wear eyeliner and eyeshadow. I'm convinced that coverup and other things that go anywhere but the eyes ruins your skin. Most the people I've seen who wear coverup have a LOT of acne, and the people who don't use it have more healthy looking skin.

UGH!!! GUYSSS!!! not all makeup is TESTED ON ANIMALSSS!!! some people are reallllyyyy getting on my nerves with the "ohhh next time you blah blah blah... think of the blah blah" i wear makeup but it is not tested on animals. it has that little bunny with the line through it that means it wasn't used for testing... so clam down. hardly any makeup is tested on animals and if it is, it is wrong.

~Reanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back