Makiko, Memetchi, and Ribbotchi are BFFS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimashimatchi

Reaction score
One day,Memetchi and Ribbotchi (Ketai akai special character) were walking across Tamatalk Middle School, and met up to Makiko.

"Hello. I'm sorry I am mean to you two. I'm just jealous about your beautiful hair Memetchi, and your pink pretty ribbon Ribbotchi. I hope we can be friends." Makiko said.

"Sure! I'm glad we are friends!" Memetchi and Ribbotchi said.

So they became friends.

But then they got in a fight,over a....

new purple bow memetchi bought for her hair and they fought and they pulled scrached ripped and teared until

The Purple bow became alive! It ate Ribbotchi, but spit her out because........

Her Bath Tub ran away to live with the one she loves! Ribbotchi was covered with saliva! AND... chocolate? And Ribbotchi was covered in chocolate because.............................

Because the purple bow had just eaten chocolate. But then Makiko and Ribbotchi saw a very handsome :mametchi: called Billy. Forgetting the bow, they rushed over to him and started flirting.

Billy Used His Mametchi Brain To Run Off And Find His Girlfriend (Chantotchi) Called Trisha

But Trish dumped him right in front of Ribbontchi, Makiko, and Memetchi, and Billy started to cry. So Makiko sat down next to him and said...

"I saw her dump you" Said Makiko. "That was so rude of her!" said Makiko. "Hey do you like my hair?" asked Makiko

"No your hair is ugly" Billy said. Makiko got angry and slapped him. Then Billy became crazy and ate Makiko. And then Ribbontchi and Memetchi started running. Billy chased after them and then he caught up with Ribbotchi. He was about to eat her up when suddenly Memetchi came from behind and ate him up. Then a Gigantic Bird from the sky swooped down and ate Memetchi up. Ribbotchi was so angry she ate the bird up.

And the story ends. (Good.)

:huh: JUMPS OUT OF RIBBOTCHI(remember bird ate her?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back